Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[SR-MRCA Dec] The Jade Piranha Strikes Again!

Previously:

Recruiting at Marco's
This Is Not the Wealthy Housing of Rassilon
Falling Out with Foxx
Cantu's Fort in Rassilon
Freddy's Trained Chickens
The Viper
Jail Break!
Cantu's House
Even a Pirate Has a Sweet Tooth
La Oleon
Captain's Cabin
Tropical Fruit Decision
Lumber Camp
Freddy's Big Haul
The Golden Dragon
The Capture of "El Polla"
Swamp Raid
Pirate Lagoon
Palm Tree Inn
Statues of Justice
Secrets in the Hold
Pirate Dojo
Sinbad's Choice
The Piranha's Plunder
The Darting Frog
Water Torture

Captain Fheng had already proven himself to be a worthy opponent on the high seas. But during his latest voyage his renown only grew greater.

The Plunder of the Jade Piranha

The Tigerlilly and the King Archibald were both sailing only the same stretch of ocean when they saw a jade green ship flying the black.

Although these two ships belonged to different nations, they decided that working together to take down the notorious pirate Zheng was more important that focusing on their differences.

They prepared to strafe the Jade Piranha on both sides when the Jade Piranha opened fire from her bow!

Taking out the main masts of both ships, the Jade Piranha sailed through and showed why she was one of the most feared ships on the seas.

Great microships! I particularly like the Jade Piranha's sails. Nicely done. :thumbup:

Now, of course, we have to hunt you down... :pir-grin:

One of my favorite MRCA builds ever. Great use of microships to celebrate your victory, and I love the fallen masts.

However, looking up the Tigerlily, I think this story might have been told one too many times over one too many drinks - seems like that tiny sloop has grown to a mighty brig! ;)

Very cool ships! The classic ones are, but the Jade Piranha steals the show! As Capt Wolf said, her sails awesome!

Two things I love here in particular: The micro ships are quite innovative, I think I might borrow some designs, especialls the sails are fantastic.

What I love almost even more is that you managed to recreate one of the most unique ships, the Jade Piranha, as a micro, yet totally maintain its apperance. That's great!

Well done.  Congrats on your victories and getting your picture on the Wanted posters.  :pir-grin:

Very nice MRCA build, MKJ, as the others have mentioned, your micro-ships are excellent, especially for that unique Jade Piranha! :thumbup:  Keep it up! (oh wait - ahem - what?!) :grin: