spig1992

LEGO Seasonal 2017

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I still sort of miss the promos that acted as additions to your Winter Village.

I agree 100%. I wonder if that is why there are 2 minifig scale seasonal Christmas vignettes this year as outdoor scenes instead? Winter Village buildings are small so the more builds there are for a village, the better.

Has there been news about those limited edition / free with purchase sets?

Edited by temes

On 28.09.2017 at 11:57 AM, just_one said:

Take into account the gingerbread house and the snowgloble , this years x-mas promo is (to be honest...) really awful

Are you kidding? It's beautiful!

Lego has a new Christmas ornament posted on its Shop at Home website.  It's a new bauble with a snowman.  I love these ornaments!

Also, in the US, there are 4 other baubles on sale for 75% off (only $2 instead of the usual price of $8).

Oddly, the new Christmas bauble doesn't come up under the category of 'Seasonal'.  You have to search for 'bauble' or 'ornament' to find it.

So its looking like the two mini holiday village sets will be for purchase with the 24 in one and Nutcracker set being the promo (spend $$$ and receive it free)?

I really hope the village sets are for sale and not a giveaway.

2 hours ago, 22kane said:

So its looking like the two mini holiday village sets will be for purchase with the 24 in one and Nutcracker set being the promo (spend $$$ and receive it free)?

I really hope the village sets are for sale and not a giveaway.

The Train Ride and Town Square are available now ($10 a each). The 24 in 1 is with a $99 purchase through the first half of November, and the Nutcracker is with a $99 purchase over Brick Friday weekend. The tote bag is coming back that weekend too, with purchases of $199 or more.

12 hours ago, wooster said:

Lego has a new Christmas ornament posted on its Shop at Home website. It's a new bauble with a snowman.

The snowman looks like a blockier version of the one coming out in the magnet set. I think its nice that Lego always makes and brings these ornaments back each year.

Someone is selling the nutcracker on eBay.  Search for the set number 40254.  It has some more detailed pictures.

On 03/10/2017 at 12:02 PM, kasmca said:

Someone is selling the nutcracker on eBay.  Search for the set number 40254.  It has some more detailed pictures.

I wonder how these people manage to get their hands on these types of sets so early. It's quite ironic that there's a sticker on the box saying not for commercial use.

Edited by Lego_Talk
Additional information

I am getting the Thanksgiving set for sure. Probably the Christmas tree one as well - 4 gold Elves fences? Sold.