spig1992

LEGO Seasonal 2017

"Oh, how sweet! Chocolates, and wine, and a teddy bear, and, umm... a... pineapple. Really, dear, you shouldn't have."

5 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

"Oh, how sweet! Chocolates, and wine, and a teddy bear, and, umm... a... pineapple. Really, dear, you shouldn't have."

IKR?

That looks so random. 

It's super-cute and lovely set, but I think I'll display it without the balloon... it doesn't look right there.

Yes, I just noticed 40236, and I think it's smashing.
Just like the "Painting Easter eggs" set.

Edited by Withacee

I wonder if next year's seasonal sets will all be outdoor vignettes, the same way 2015's were indoor vignettes...

Just now, Lyichir said:

I wonder if next year's seasonal sets will all be outdoor vignettes, the same way 2015's were indoor vignettes...

That seems likely, based on what a little birdy told me about the Easter set.

Finally the vignettes are back! This one looks very nice, my only complaint is that the bird is brick built not a mould..

I guess the Easter one will be revealed soon, if there is a picture of it like last year in the building instructions :sweet:

Oh it looks amazing!

Must have!

img-20161223-wa0005-1-750x410.jpg

On 22/12/2016 at 9:17 AM, Lyichir said:

The Halloween one was outdoors

7 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Oh it looks amazing!

Must have!

The Halloween one was outdoors

Gorgeous. :wub: Must have for me as well.

As a fan of Friends I think I can recreate that entire set, par the boy's torso. On the other hand that new Easter set is amazing with the tan palisade bricks, more Ragana fences and a lime wheelbarrow. I also think the builds for the Easter one are more enjoyable too. :)

Clearly LEGO wanted to make some spring sets and did't have enough holidays to do.

I'm going to be making a MOC of a true Valentine's Day picnic in the northern hemisphere. 

The easter set looks a bit boring...? Need to have, just to have, but would prefer one larger structure rather than these three small ones.

5 hours ago, Chilis said:

The easter set looks a bit boring...? Need to have, just to have, but would prefer one larger structure rather than these three small ones.

I agree but I think most of us display these for a while or modify them then scrap them for their useful pieces.

I'm liking the masonry bricks in tan the Easter set offers and the black wrought-iron fence pieces and Angry Birds eggs. :excited: :drool: :thumbup: