Part 4 - Winning the people
Part 5 - The Candidate
Part 6 - The Safe Harbour Plan
Part 7 - Beyond
Part 8 - The Launching
Part 9 - Denied
Part 10 - Admius Legistrad

31595733272_c380c23b8b_z.jpg

"So what do you think?", Román Fontonajo asked his son.
Juan Alfonso replied: "You are right, father. You are the only one. But I am not sure about myself."
"You have handled much of our business as well as Nova Terreli on your own already, Juan. You are the commander-in-chief of the Castillo. And you knew that day would come. You of all people in this new world are the only one who does not have to doubt, my son. And you know it as well as I do.", Román stated.
"Thank you, dad.", he said and hugged his father. "Now go and make Eslandola great again!", said Juan, with a cheeky smile.
"I am not sure about that slogan yet...", Román murmured, leaving the room.

Juan Alfonso Fontonajo was left alone in his personal study near the harbour of Nova Terreli. The city where he would soon be mayor.

Edited by Elostirion

A relatively simple interior, but you've detailed it well, and the cutaway style is excellent! Nice to see Roman giving Juan more responsibility. Another fine installment in Roman's story. :thumbup:

That said,

3 hours ago, Elostirion said:

make Eslandola great again!

Please nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick:

This is a great interior and I love how you pulled off the non-square aspect. I like how the story has progressed, and I look forward to more! The furniture is well done and I particularly like the piece usage for the chair back. I shall have to borrow that in the future. 

Well, I certainly expected it to go this way! ;)

Nice story and great little cut-out build. For some reason, the potted plant is what catches my attention.

Also, good luck with your campaigning. However, with that slogan, as a representative of Corlander interests abroad, Montoya is already starting to worry what this will mean for the Corlanders working in Eslandian territory! And for the record, Corrington is not going to pay for any walls! ;)

a) Great cut-off MOC.

b) Political ambitions are to be taken seriously into account by our nation. Especially when phrased by Eslandolans. Hm...

c) May I inquire about the possession of such pristine era-appropriate maps that are hanging there :wub:? They don't seem to be the usual colorful maps hanging around in the pirates sets... LotR sets maybe?

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. Glad you like the little scene.

Regarding the maps, yes, they are all from LotR / Hobbit. From left to right:

1. Lonely Mountain / Erebor from Hobbit Cave (79003)

2. Gondor, middle section (with Dol Amroth), from Pirate ship (79008) -> turned upside down in the MOC

3. Gondor, west coast, from 79008 as well

(Bricklink: 3068bpb0616 and 3068bpb0885 and 3068bpb0884)