SkaForHire

Next MCRA - Infos, Dates and Maps

Hello everybody!

We are running an MRCA for December a little later than December! The deadline is January 5th, 2017 at midnight anywhere in the world.

For this MRCA, there are no combined island totals, but those may return at a later date.

All those wishing to sail with a Letter of Marc from either ESL or MAR, may post it here.  (If you want to keep it a secret, then message me, and copy Bregir in on the message, unless you are hunting Bregir, then don't do that)

We have an updated map and a new set of trade values, beautifully displayed by KB:

31655221511_05193c46a8_b.jpg

Click for HR

Happy Sailing!

Can we have a list of which ports are in Zones 9 and 14? We have the trade values, but not where they are located. (I know I could look at past maps but they are harder to find and I'm lazy)

53 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Can we have a list of which ports are in Zones 9 and 14? We have the trade values, but not where they are located. (I know I could look at past maps but they are harder to find and I'm lazy)

I think the answer is Belson is in zone 9 and Granoleon is in zone 14, and nothing else is available.

What about new ship classes? I'm still waiting to license the Nemesis, 36.

I know there is a class 6 out there but its stats are a mystery and we can only license up to 5HA.

For now just license it as a 5HA, and when new classes are announced you can upgrade it.

29 minutes ago, cb4 said:

What about new ship classes? I'm still waiting to license the Nemesis, 36.

I know there is a class 6 out there but its stats are a mystery and we can only license up to 5HA.

We are working on it - you can either license it as a 5HA, or wait a bit. Maybe we will be able to introduce the next classes next month. MAYBE! :pir-wink:

On 12/22/2016 at 11:46 AM, gedren_y said:

Zones 21-24 don't appear on the MRCA form yet.

16 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Zones 21-24 also need to be added to the convoy set-up form.

These zones have been added to the advanced convoy form.  I didn't realize I could edit the form until just now. :grin: 

On 2016-12-22 at 9:42 AM, Capt Wolf said:

For now just license it as a 5HA, and when new classes are announced you can upgrade it.

And have it captured or lost because it is undergunned? I think not. Us Sea Rats are not so lucky when it comes to these things. The only reason to license a big scary ship is to have a big scary rating.

Just now, cb4 said:

And have it captured or lost because it is undergunned? I think not. Us Sea Rats are not so lucky when it comes to these things. The only reason to license a big scary ship is to have a big scary rating.

In general, my advice is to go ahead and do things in the game rather than wait for what's around the corner, but in this case I see your point. :pir-grin:

26 minutes ago, cb4 said:

We are working on the new ratings, so I would agree with your own evaluation... :pir-wink:

No promises in terms of timing, though - we have a lot to fit together!

Do we have to submit an MRCA form for every ship in the convoys? We'll be sending a doc with all the ships, their classes, convoys and owners to you anyways.

Like every other MRCA, there needs to be a form for each ship. (this allows us to make a complete list of what has sailed) The convoy form make it less information that needs to be entered in that form though, as the convoy forms tell us where the convoy is going.

I have submitted the forms for 3 vessels :) (it still is january 4th somewhere)

Just realized that I forgot to post here as requested above that both Gulagurag and myself are sailing under a Letter of Marque from ESL.

And now everyone is going to think this was updated with a result posting.  Sorry in advance.

1 hour ago, Kwatchi said:

Just realized that I forgot to post here as requested above that both Gulagurag and myself are sailing under a Letter of Marque from ESL.

And now everyone is going to think this was updated with a result posting.  Sorry in advance.

No worries - I've already sent a list of all of Eslandola's LoM's to Ska with your ships on it before the 5th! :thumbup:

Infos about the next MCRA:

We're rolling on a slightly larger map this time - but don't get used to those zones too much, it's all temporary while still running MCRA1 rules. Still enjoyable, right? :wink:

31615625553_fb17788d93_b.jpg

Click for a HR version.

Regarding trade values, they'll be updated once again shortly before Feb. 5th, but you can always check them out yourselves in the current account sheet. Oh, and MAR might still decide to open its ports in the Prio Sea for traders - a decision we're still waiting for. But I doubt at least you ESLs here won't really want to visit those ports :grin:

Oh, and hold your horses regarding the paperwork - they aren't updated yet to include the new zones. We'll get back to you once that's done.

Happy planning!

When will the paperwork be ready with the new zones? If we are just registering ships that are in a convoy, does it matter if we complete the forms now?

If I have a 1WR which can only visit one port, how does that work for trading? Can it actually visit the two ports needing for trading?