Windusky

Hey Guys, Sorry.

Recommended Posts

I have come to notice that I have been inactive for several months. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some of you forgot me.

This is completely and subjectively, all on me. I've been lazy with LEGO lately. But not without reason (whether it's a good one is up to you). 

I recently was messing around, trying to get OneDrive off of my computer. I was successful (don't ask how I did, though; it was a long and stressful process that I never want to think of again),

but without really thinking, I somehow managed to delete my LEGO photo folder, and the next day cleared out my recycle bin before I found this out.

That was just reason 1. That left me kind of depressed, not wanting to continue. Another reason, that's a bit more selfish than the one before, is that I've

been consumed with other creative works, such as Writing, Worldbuilding, and occasionally drawing. I've almost completely neglected LEGO since.

What makes it even more selfish than the one before, is that my responsibilities, school, church, chores, etc, don't even take up that much time. I spend all

my freetime with other things, not even thinking twice about LEGO, and this community. Seeing as I've been around for a year and a half now, I really want to

return and get back in the groove. I guess you could call this my LEGO "dark age"; since I haven't had one before :tongue:

Seeing as GoH Book II is coming to an end, I don't think it's worth it to continue Aeldric's story. Sorry, everyone who was engrossed in that story (if anyone actually was :grin:).

Once Book III starts up is when I'll make a full return, with builds and all. Until then, have it good guys!

~Windusky 

 

P.S. This new formatting is really weird. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries, it's great to express your creativity in more ways! :thumbup:

Actually, I just thought you were still lurking around, seeing you were still occasionally faving (my) LEGO stuff over on Flickr. :wink:

By the way, personally, I don't see a problem with continuing a saga that hasn't seen a new episode in a while. I encounter that situating quite often, so then I just have an episode set in the past, to bridge the gap with the present. It's up to you to decide if you feel like continuing the storyline, of course.

May Historica welcome you at your return!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2016 at 0:51 AM, TitusV said:

well, we're glad you're back man!

 

17 hours ago, Exetrius said:

No worries, it's great to express your creativity in more ways! :thumbup:

Actually, I just thought you were still lurking around, seeing you were still occasionally faving (my) LEGO stuff over on Flickr. :wink:

 

May Historica welcome you at your return!  

I'm glad you guys are happy to see my return, and yes, I occasionally check Flickr :tongue:

17 hours ago, Exetrius said:

By the way, personally, I don't see a problem with continuing a saga that hasn't seen a new episode in a while. I encounter that situating quite often, so then I just have an episode set in the past, to bridge the gap with the present. It's up to you to decide if you feel like continuing the storyline, of course.

 

Well, it's less so that there hasn't been an episode in a while, and more so that I don't feel like the story needs to continue. I've really improved with my writing over these past few months, and so my future stories will be much more engaging. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loads of people take breaks from GoH, no problem with that! We're always to welcome members back though :sweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Loads of people take breaks from GoH, no problem with that! We're always to welcome members back though :sweet:

Well, it was more a break from LEGO, but thanks. :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.