Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

[O - G10] Inciting a Rebellion

Tags: Civil, Building, Spying, Piracy

NOTE**This build takes place during DLL's "Invasive Species" arc from over the summer and takes place between A Conference With the Queen and The Bright Light of Civilization

Jebediah steals through the corridors of Ambassador Ba'al Ba'al Jinks palace, and locates the server room. The guards are hilariously ineffective - they might as well not even be there. It only takes a few minutes to bypass the firewalls, as the Oni-Ren never thought anyone would come knocking. Everything there is to know about Ba'al Ba'al - finances, voting records, medical history, telephone calls - now resides on a 1x1 blue disc belonging to the Octan Corporation. Like a shadow in the night, Jebediah vanishes as if he were never there.

Extra shot and commentary in spoiler:

Spoiler

No figures:

I built this months ago to accompany "Invasive Species" but never got around to posting it for a variety of reasons. With Jebediah's hypersleep stirring up memories as AG comes to a close, now was as good a time as ever. Plus, the two-week Christmas block gives me time to do justice to the culmination of Jebediah's story, which has been building over the last few months. I hope you're as excited as I am! :grin: 

C&C welcome! :classic:

I like the shape of the window, very nice. The green "server stack" (not sure what it is, that was what I thought it was) looks great next to the terminals. May have to steal that in the future. :tongue: