Sign in to follow this  
Hobbes

Open to the public?

Hi, since I just recently registered here (see this thread) I missed all the deadlines to "register" for the event. But since it's not all that far from where I live I'd like to know if this event is "open to the public"? Meaning, can I come visit like a fair or the like? I would take care of transportation and hotel myself. How much would a ticket to the event be? I somehow couldn't find an "answer" reading through all the threads regarding the event.

Thanks for any information :)

i'll just add this post here, shall I...

De Bouwsteen has had an event of their own as well. they also went to billund, and i believe saw the vault and the rest... no pics have surfaced of "soon to be released sets", tho... but they had a great time, and so will we :P :P

Hi Hobbes

Your not to late, the deadline have not bin yet, but soon though...

Pm me and ill take care of more information to you :)

This goes to everyone, there are still roome, but hurry, the deadline is near...

DoubleT

Maybe it is a little too late to start some new advertising for it, but...

I stumbled across a new Lego forum the other day, The Brick Forum. From what I gathered it has been up a few months and although there are not many members, it is a world-wide forum.

I noticed that there is once section (under Groups and Meetings) which is called Europe - Meetings/Events in Europe, so it would be ideal to post there.

If anyone is a member there then maybe you could post something short with a link here, but I will try and register anyway.. just to pass along the message about our event.

Jon.