Captain Genaro

Royal New Terra Company (RNTC) - General Discussion

210 db transferred :sweet:

Just wondering, @Sebeus I isn't the type that checks every day the forum. As he is building his island on La Stephanique, how does that works out now since he has no shares?

@Maxim I

As stated in Article IV... the one Calida didn't much like :grin:

Property ownership in a Region of Trade shall be limited to the Holders of Preferred Stock under the terms set forth in Article VI, and to anyone granted with a Royal Charter by the Most Sacred Crown of Oleon. An exception shall be granted to those Owning Property prior to a location being added to the Region of Trade.

So there's no interference, Sebeus is of course free to continue his plans on the marvelous island-settlement of Windfall :wub:

Also, Preferred Stock is subject to trade, one can always make holders an offer to sell their shares.

2 hours ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Also, Preferred Stock is subject to trade, one can always make holders an offer to sell their shares.

The MCTC has purchased one share of preferred stock from Umbra-Manis.

3 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

The MCTC has purchased one share of preferred stock from Umbra-Manis.

I kinda hope you had to pay more than the original 210DB :grin:

1 minute ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

I kinda hope you had to pay more than the original 210DB :grin:

That would be telling. :pir-grin:

6 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

That would be telling. :pir-grin:

Aaaaand so the first economic bubble in BoBS has started to grow :grin:

By the way, am I to take it that Gov. Guilder is not in as good a standing with Oleon as Guy Wyndzon? I thought Guilder established his request prior to Guy's. :pir-grin:

Would I still be able to purchase two shares of preferred stock?

53 minutes ago, Dukesc said:

Would I still be able to purchase two shares of preferred stock?

I do apologize, but all the original 20 shares are accounted for. There will soon be opportunities to get additional shares (in exchange for ships and properties), and those will be revealed shortly.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, Capt Wolf said:

By the way, am I to take it that Gov. Guilder is not in as good a standing with Oleon as Guy Wyndzon? I thought Guilder established his request prior to Guy's. :pir-grin:

I wouldn't infer that. The RNTC isn't worried about Court politics, just profit (and developing her Regions of Trade). And of course, none of us want to be hanged by our toes.:grin:

Subjects of the Brick Seas,

The Royal New Terra Company is pleased to present another opportunity to purchase Shares of Preferred Stock. In exchange for a vessel of at least Class 5HA or 5T, you may purchase a single share of Preferred Stock at a discount of 75%. Furthermore, builders who build and license seven properties in Lavalette will be given the chance to purchase a share of Preferred Stock.

31645643486_27bb86f079_m.jpg 

Pierre Lavalette Genaro  

Duc de Vele, Pair d'Oleon, Intendant General des Finances d' Oleon, et Directeur d' RNTC

Granoleon, Dec. 28th, 616AE

Subjects of the Brick Seas, honorable shareholders,

The Royal New Terra Company is proud to announce the donation of the Medal of Prosperity - an award for substantial contributions to the growth of the company's settlements.

Pour la Prospérité!

Signed in the name of the Directeur.

Granoleon, Jan. 10th. 617AE

32074909232_1aa712e3d5_o.png

1 hour ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Is the RNTC interested?

The RNTC is interested in purchasing this property and, per the terms you quoted, will purchase it for 25 DBs.

The RNTC is also interested in purchasing any other properties you or anyone else might build in Lavalette.