Sign in to follow this  
Andrew JN

[M - G03] Still Flying

Tags: Spaceship

Log_M_11: My days in the front lines under heavy fire are over. The M.A.N.T.I.S. corporation has noticed that I am quite a good pilot, and so they have instead deployed me behind enemy lines. For this mission, they have equipped me with my own M.A.N.T.I.S. SF-1 Myotis fighter. This thing is very fast, has awesome laser cannons, is equipped with the best M.A.N.T.I.S. technology, and.... wait... is that a second cockpit!?.. 

Log_M_11_1: Apparently, the M.A.N.T.I.S. corporation is a little worried I would run off again if I had my own ship. Technically, I would say I never ran off in the first place. They classify "no communication for 6 months" as being AWOL. According to their rules, they could fire me, or something, but I guess they need my special skills. Anyway, they have decided that this dual cockpit fighter would be more suitable for me, and they gave me a new "partner" to work with. His name is Lynius, and I just shortened it to Lyn. Well, our mission is pretty simple, scout the area above New California and see if there are any good places for M.A.N.T.I.S. forces to land. I would much rather scout the area for enemy fighters.... but... whatever....

29986416993_ee1e48bcae_c.jpgSF-1 Myotis by Andrew JN, on Flickr