Hi guys, to celebrate Rogue One hitting the screens in the UK I have gone back to my favourite style of building and created this Scarif micro landscape. 

I have tried to include as much action from the trailers as possible including the AT-ACT being shot with a rocket.

(for those of you who don't know the walkers in Rogue One are a different class from the AT-ATs we are used to!)

I have included the cargo ship being blown up.

And a tie striker taking on a u-wing. I have tried to force the perspective on this one so it looks as though they are flying high above the battlefield.

The only reference points I had so far were the Rogue One trailers and the Star wars battlefront Rogue One dlc.

I am really pleased with this build and refreshing to build a star wars location that wasn't desert, snow or forest!

I have just put this up on lego ideas and if you like the build I'd really appreciate the support.

As always any feedback would be greatly appreciated too! 

I hope you all enjoy Rogue One and may the force be with you. 

Edited by dimnico

7 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

Loving the micro U-Wing.

Thanks! 

7 hours ago, FTG Prime said:

Lovely little diorama !

Thank you very much! 

On 12/16/2016 at 8:06 PM, jhaelego said:

Great job! Lovely moc.

On 12/16/2016 at 8:06 PM, jhaelego said:

Great job! Lovely moc.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

On 12/19/2016 at 2:38 PM, Ellisss_2 said:

Ahah this is cute! Nice micro fighter designs. I might build a full sized version :grin:.

Thanks! Ive just ordered the scarif bunker set from lego so Im half way to a full size battle scene! 

Lovely work! I like how you've recreated specific scenes with nice attention to detail - not easy to do in micro scale.

55 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Lovely work! I like how you've recreated specific scenes with nice attention to detail - not easy to do in micro scale.

Thanks so much, I really enjoy building at micro scale! 

Just now, Cyh Naan said:

Very cute ! I love the micro ships.

Thanks! I was pretty pleased with how these designs turned out! 

Noted this wonderful moc before watching the movie and back then I thought that it demonstrates the scenes from the trailer of RT very well. And now... I still think so! 

1 hour ago, starwars4ever said:

This looks really great! Just that the micro AT-ACT's side should be more of a yellow than a tan. But otherwise great model!

Dark orange would fit too.

On 1/4/2017 at 0:25 AM, starwars4ever said:

This looks really great! Just that the micro AT-ACT's side should be more of a yellow than a tan. But otherwise great model!

On 1/4/2017 at 1:31 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

Dark orange would fit too.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think it really depends on what source you look at! Some At-Acts are a dark orange, some look rust, some look dark tan, some look yellow! If you just google 'at-act' you will see what I mean! 

On 1/3/2017 at 7:53 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

OCD me has a very minor nitpick: in your description it says "Rouge One", it's actually Rogue One :classic:

Its not OCD, its just correct spelling! I posted this on instagram and spelt that hashtags wrong too...oops! Thanks for pointing it out and if you look closely youll see ive re-edited! 

On 1/3/2017 at 7:02 PM, MaceWindu said:

Noted this wonderful moc before watching the movie and back then I thought that it demonstrates the scenes from the trailer of RT very well. And now... I still think so! 

Thank you so much! It was great watching the film and actually seeing all the scenes Id created in micro scale come to life on the big screen!