Hello everyone !

I think it's no surprise that i am pumped  to see Rogue One TONIGHT ! I've been waiting for the movie since it was announced, and a specific group of people have caught my atenttion ever since day 1: the Death Squad, i just love the idea, looks, and function of Krennic's special team, and Krennic himself, and it has grown after reading Catalyist.

I am a sucker for SW's shuttles, unfortunally most of the TLG's sets and MOC's are huuuge since they are in minifig scale (or close to it) and i don´t have the space to display them, i still wanted to make Krennic's shuttle since i am in love with the ship so i thought "Why not do it in a mini-midi scale ?" and that's what i did.

Now i could be wrong of this being on the mini scale, but to be honest i don't know in which scale this fits :laugh:

I gotta say that it was hard to recreate this ship in this scale (specially since i wanted to keep the wing folding, landing gears and ramp  in the final model) and while not perfect i am really happy with the result since i think i re-created it fairly well.

31649820225_7cbdb0bb03_z.jpg

This Shuttle has some interesting and sharp angles that were definetly a challenge while building it, but i think it came out looking quite well,,, atleast it's recognizable :grin:

31533993921_e8d9f6bb3c_z.jpg

Moving to the back, i had no idea of how i was going to do the enginee of the ship, it finally ocured to me to use clips and grilled tiles to get the look of the enginee, the rest was pretty simple to do so i'm not gonna get into it lol

30808482774_dd5fbb80b6_z.jpg

i am very happy that i was able to pull of this mode, you can't see it very well here but the model is sitting on it's landing gears along with the retractible boarding ramp, this wing-folding function was very difficult to re-create due to the size i decided to build the model on, as a consecuence of this the wings're waaaat thicker than i'd like to, but what are you gonna do.... 
I am still pleased wih the result.

And that's pretty much it, thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this, i really hope you like this little thing, i am very happy to anounce that the instructions (this means the PDF & LDD files) will be up by Friday for free !! they will be posted here so keep an eye out for that :wink:

May the force be with you !

-Prime

Edited by FTG Prime

Unfortunately the site tells me the pics are no longer available...

Check out the LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors Thread. We are getting a microfighter Krennic's Shuttle next year. :)

12 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Unfortunately the site tells me the pics are no longer available...

Check out the LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors Thread. We are getting a microfighter Krennic's Shuttle next year. :)

Really ? i can see them just fine, and yes i know... i didn't liked it :laugh:

Just now, FTG Prime said:

Really ? i can see them just fine, and yes i know... i didn't liked it :laugh:

Oh, went to your flickr and saw (no pun intended.. get it, Saw Gerrera? Never mind.) the MOC. Very nice for its scale!

And yeah, I don't like the Krennic's Shuttle microfighter either.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Oh, went to your flickr and saw (no pun intended.. get it, Saw Gerrera? Never mind.) the MOC. Very nice for its scale!

And yeah, I don't like the Krennic's Shuttle microfighter either.

That pun tho :laugh:, well i'll see what i can do to fix the pic issue.... and thanks ! glad you liked it ! :D

8 hours ago, belkor said:

I like it  - it works!  The black stand looks like part of the ship though ?

Thanks mate, i gotta agree with that one :laugh: but oh well.. i'll have to update that soon

4 minutes ago, belkor said:

Did you say you were gonna put the instructions up today for this beaut??

?

Yes ! Hopefully they will be posted here in a few hours :classic:

Hey guys !

So here ya go the instructions...

But first here are some stuff that i could't do and that you want to amke sure you do so here ya go ! :

You might've noticed the two clips on the back and the two Trans Blue Grille Tiles, you basiclly want them to look like this.

31276155870_f6672c54e8_z.jpg

For the Trans black slope assembly it's pretty sel explanatory :laugh:

31276152660_36580af2ed_z.jpg

For the cheese slope with a blue pin assembly do this process:

31276152380_a6868b53a6_z.jpg

31612061296_86952ba0e2_z.jpg

And do this process for the 1x4 tile with blue pins:

31276149160_9901992437_z.jpg

31276147720_c6235a1c97_z.jpg

So there you go guys i hope that helps and i'm looking forward to seeing your models !!! If you have any questions feel free to ask:

LINK TO THE FILE:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1UdivigZNqiVHctaTdWd0lTTTg

May the force be with you !

-Prime

Cheers mate! just tried to download - said permission was required, so have sent a request. many thanks for your efforts on this one!!

?

7 hours ago, belkor said:

Cheers mate! just tried to download - said permission was required, so have sent a request. many thanks for your efforts on this one!!

?

Np buddy ! I got (and aproved) quite some requests to download it, hope one of those was yours ! Looking forward to see yours !

Hi, I really like your design and would love to build it. I sent a request for a download. Hope you got it and can approve it.

Thanks!