@Ecclesiastes
@ZCerberus
@Torgar
@jaapxaap
@Jacob Nion
@Simon_S
@Legonardo
@Dr Rod

Thanks to @soccerkid6 and @LittleJohn for giving suggestions and critiques throughout the process, and to the others who chimed in with their suggestions - you know who you are!
Thanks also to @Ecclesiastes for providing me the opportunity to be the first to use the new GoH Logo (the horse in the corner of each poster).
And finally, thanks to all of you awesome builders who have made GoH what it has been the past years - both those featured and others - keep bricking!

For Reference: Work in Progress Topic

I was just about to ask you where this beautiful new tag comes from. 

Wonderful work all around, every guild can call itself well represented. 

I'm amazed by the effort you must have put in this. Fantastic work!

You did a fantastic job with these Kai! Maybe we should coordinate a group post to flickr, over several specific days :classic:

Excellent posters, Kai!  Thanks for all the effort you put into this (and for considering suggestions)!

Waw, these look super awesome!

Next question: how are we going to use them?

Thanks guys!  I enjoyed making these!

2 hours ago, TitusV said:

...Next question: how are we going to use them?

Some people have suggested printing them and taking them to conventions!

2 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Thanks guys!  I enjoyed making these!

Some people have suggested printing them and taking them to conventions!

Excellent work guys! And I think that would be a great idea.

21 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

I was just about to ask you where this beautiful new tag comes from. 

I'll be handing out more of  those to (steady) contributors!:wink:

14 minutes ago, Blufiji said:

Excellent work guys! And I think that would be a great idea.

I did something similar, like three years ago. But the level of detail has risen so much I wouldn't dare to use those again. Great job indeed Kai, and using those for events is definitely something I'll do.(First one at Fanweekend Portugal!)

And now the logo is out, some variations. The basic one can be used to change it to your guild colors or you could use just the basic one:

30816414943_690214b9fb_c.jpg

31510803661_dd167502a1_c.jpg

31479951652_5a87772b4e.jpg  31479951542_2eb21131c6.jpg   30785084474_9826dc2fba_m.jpg

Original:

30785081534_58f7c6d3a1_c.jpg

Just for fun notice, the logo is to celebrate GoH's five year anniversary. Which will be celebrated with challenges and awesome prizes of course!! And you all know how that works, it could start in a week, or maybe a month or two:tongue: 

(And if some of you are wondering where they recognized the barded warhorse from: 54181pb01.png )

9 minutes ago, Ecclesiastes said:

Just for fun notice, the logo is to celebrate GoH's five year anniversary. Which will be celebrated with challenges and awesome prizes of course!! And you all know how that works, it could start in a week, or maybe a month or two:tongue: 

This sounds fun!  Can't wait, though I won't be holding my breath for fear I'd suffocate... :grin:

(The GoH logo with the EB stars is really neat, btw!)

12 minutes ago, Kai NRG said:

(The GoH logo with the EB stars is really neat, btw!)

@Ecclesiastes I must agree that this logo is really neat!  
Upcoming events may be enough motivation to get building again after a much-too-long hiatus from GoH building!

Wow fantastic posters, the builds and colours have been perfectly chosen :wub:

Logo looks great too, wonder how they'll be given out. Definitely looking forward to the 5 year anniversary challenges! :sweet:

Is the logo free to use (in the corner of photos, on in signatures)? :classic:

@Ecclesiastes I am a steady contributor! Slow, but steady. Sometimes even a bit slower than slow. 

I hope those challenges won't keep people away from taking back Nocturnus from the Black Spire.

I like the new sigil a lot. The old one had the advantage of including all four guilds and being highly recognizable. 

But I think if enough people use it as watermark and advertise for GoH it will soon become recognizable aswell.

Edited by Jacob Nion

As I have said many times before: fantastic work! :sweet::thumbup: Some PR for GoH is definitely a great thing!

As for the new logo, I will take some time to get used to it... At least it's a simpler, monochrome design that is easily editable.

Cool! Nice job!

The Green Lake Tower Ruins! Oh, my! Beautiful! Somehow i missed that one before.

Can someone please tell me the name of the following MOCs on the Nocturnus poster. Would like to check them out.:

1. The vignette when they have a duel near a flaming tree.

2. Right side, second from below.

3. Right side, second from top.

Thank you!

Edited by Lazer

Thats very impressive Kai, all the hard work really paid off andthey look fantastic. I'll have to take it to my next convention :thumbup:

@EcclesiastesThise logos look sick, I really want to start using them on my next mocs.

4 hours ago, Lazer said:

Can someone please tell me the name of the following MOCs on the Nocturnus poster. Would like to check them out.:

1. The vignette when they have a duel near a flaming tree.

2. Right side, second from below.

3. Right side, second from top.

I believe these are the builds you you wanted to see?:

Thanks for all your work on the posters Kai, they turned great! :thumbup:

Great work! And nice logos :classic:
I too like the EB star version quite a lot.

All of this really makes me want to get back into building in general, and GoH in particular. But while I'm still in a bit of a mini-dark age I have at least compiled an almost finished MOC index with some connecting text of all my GoH builds which I intend to post soon when I'm celebrating 4 years of GoH participation :wink:

Holy Guacamole!! This is such a nice surprise, to see the compilation of great work truly appreciated because you can see part of the legendarium this community has achieved, is awesome. :)

Thanks again everyone!  If you all can get some good use out of these posters, that'll repay me well!

52 minutes ago, Gideon said:

All of this really makes me want to get back into building in general, and GoH in particular. But while I'm still in a bit of a mini-dark age I have at least compiled an almost finished MOC index with some connecting text of all my GoH builds which I intend to post soon when I'm celebrating 4 years of GoH participation :wink:

Four years?!?!?  And I know I joined a few months before you - has it really been that long?  I remember celebrating my first year like it was practically yesterday!
That sounds like a really cool idea (MOC index of your builds), I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull it off!

15 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Four years?!?!?  And I know I joined a few months before you - has it really been that long?  I remember celebrating my first year like it was practically yesterday!
That sounds like a really cool idea (MOC index of your builds), I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull it off!

I posted my sigfig intro on February 25th 2013 :classic: