Sign in to follow this  
kostistlac

Trump Lego Mexico Wall Stopmotion

I guess you are in the wrong forum here. Moreover I don´t like if political / religious propaganda are being mixed into this wonderful hobby :thumbdown:.

29 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

I guess you are in the wrong forum here. Moreover I don´t like if political / religious propaganda are being mixed into this wonderful hobby :thumbdown:.

Agreed. Moving this to Community forum, with a note that posting political themes are not encouraged on EB.

On 13. 12. 2016 at 3:22 AM, Lox Lego said:

That was different! I bet that took forever to film...

... first i have to filmed Trump speaking. I did it for 3 days, because i have skills from Trump microphone video. Then i build a wall, and record a video from the end to the start ... it takes about 10 hours. Then i cut a clean frames from a video (889 frames) 1 week. Then i cut background from every frame 3 months. And here we have it. 

On 12/13/2016 at 8:09 AM, brunojj1 said:

:thumbup::thumbup:

I find it rather obnoxious to inject a political message into what is a deliberately apolitical toy/hobby. Lego themselves don't produce modern warfare sets because of the implication and all the regular, non licensed human mini-figures are of the same bright yellow race.