This is my second entry in the Brickset Star Wars 'What's Missing?' building contest.

75203 Coruscant Pursuit - £49.99, $59.99, €59.99 - Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Zam Wesell

This set contains 495 parts.

- Track Zam Wesell in a dangerous pursuit through the skylanes of Coruscant!
- Release the assassin droid from Zam's speeder and shoot at pursuers with the hidden shooters.
- Chase the bounty hunter in a customised airspeeder with moveable steering vanes and a concealed storage compartment.
- Activate the exploding function on Zam's speeder.
- Includes two airspeeders, ASN-121 Assassin Droid and three minifigures!

Coruscant Pursuit - There she is!Coruscant Pursuit - XJ-6 Airspeeder

Coruscant Pursuit - Zam's speeder can explode with the press of a button!Coruscant Pursuit - Zam escapes into the clubCoruscant Pursuit - Zam and the ASN-121 Assassin Droid

Here is a link to the LXF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/seyr9vgr71l78dn/o0ger_Coruscant.lxf?dl=0

Edited by o0ger

I'm not a prequel fan, but you've really captured both vehicles perfectly, and at the perfect scale too, well done!

7 hours ago, Flandy said:

I'm not a prequel fan, but you've really captured both vehicles perfectly, and at the perfect scale too, well done!

Thanks! I'm not a prequel fan either. But I really dig those speeders! :)

Love it! Really great, I especially like the yellow one. :thumbup:

The entrance to the Outlander Club looks really nice as well.

Very good job! The original bounty hunter pursuit was the first thing I ever bought from Bricklink so this brings back memories.

22 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I saw this on brickset! Great job! :)

Really? :) do you have a link?

Edited by o0ger

Thank you everyone for your comments!

On 2016-12-12 at 9:06 PM, JDbricks said:

Love it! Really great, I especially like the yellow one. :thumbup:

The entrance to the Outlander Club looks really nice as well.

11 minutes ago, darththeling said:

I adore the minimalist but effective solution to the Outlander Club entrance! Bravo. 

Heh! Thanks! It was the last thing I built in the set. I had not reached the part limit of 500 parts so I figured the set needed something more. I think the entrance gives the set even more playability.

I don't know if you watched the video. Did you see the "crash function" on Zam's speeder? This is how it's done:

Zam's exploding speeder - How to

You can use wedge plates (like I did) or slopes to get the same result.

I really like this reproduction of these ships. Both look gorgeous and, more importantly to me at least, look like something Lego would release, especially with the stud shooters and crash function. 

By the way, is your Zam the original figure with a different face or a custom?

The yellow speeder is perfect, so instantly recognizable. Love the crash feature, really makes it seem genuine and designed for kids. Really could see this as an official Lego product exactly as you made it!

5 hours ago, strider117 said:

I really like this reproduction of these ships. Both look gorgeous and, more importantly to me at least, look like something Lego would release, especially with the stud shooters and crash function. 

By the way, is your Zam the original figure with a different face or a custom?

1 hour ago, Kodan Black said:

The yellow speeder is perfect, so instantly recognizable. Love the crash feature, really makes it seem genuine and designed for kids. Really could see this as an official Lego product exactly as you made it!

Great! Thanks! That is exactly what the contest is about. The goal is to design a set as close to what LEGO would design themselves as possible. 

Zam is the original Zam, with another head. (from Sabine Wren actually)

Edited by o0ger

4 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Just saw the video.

I wouldn't exactly call the stud shooters "hidden guns"... but the crashing feature works well.

Well, no, but it was the best I could do. I'm proud of the crashing feature though :)

Just now, o0ger said:

Well, no, but it was the best I could do. I'm proud of the crashing feature though :)

Yep. I tried making one version by myself in LDD (quite some time back) and used the same cockpit, but couldn't cover up the sides enough.

Good job :thumbup: