TheBrickBuilder14

[deleted]

Dude, you should become a professional Lego Batmobile designer with how many of these you perfect in making! Two questions, can it fit any Batman cowl or just the short one and is there an LDD file for this one? I have a soft spot for the Batman cartoon and I really would love to know how to make this!

Edited by MisterBatfleck

Nice one. Especially the second, darker version. After all, he [BATMAN] works only in black, and sometimes very, very dark grey. :)

I saw these back in December and was quite impressed! Since then, your following Batmobiles have wowed me since.

By the way, are the light grey/black dual molded legs on some of your Batmans real, or custom? I haven't seen them in any sets or products so far.

9 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Thanks! On the legs they are real Lego, they came with a CMF figure called Spooky Boy. Originally they did have printing though which I removed with an eraser. 

OK, thanks! I have never looked at printed dual molded legs in databases before, so that's how I have missed them.

Some may not consider erasing prints purist, but maybe I should consider it, unless I just wait for official unprinted versions.

That looks really cool!! You've created a perfect shape and I'd much rather have something this size than the outrageously sized Batmobiles of recent years!! Although I do prefer the black/grey version - not being familiar with the source material, somehow the blue/black/grey don't quite have the same Batman vibe to my eyes.

Excellent stuff!!!

That`s nutz...why can`t Lego do stuff like this, add another fig and/or a small build and it would probably be priced like the current speed champions sets...brilliant work!!