Hinckley

Pics of the Agents Line

Hmmm, I wonder...Will the Alps Castle seen in the Jet Pack pursuit background be Logo-ized? :look:

Afterall, an evil castle is a dream come true (not villains castle, just high tech EVIL villains lair) :wub:

Hmmm, I wonder...Will the Alps Castle seen in the Jet Pack pursuit background be Logo-ized? :look:

Afterall, an evil castle is a dream come true (not villains castle, just high tech EVIL villains lair) :wub:

OOH. Good call! :thumbup: I forgot about the Jet Pack box. There's also a Mayan temple in the background of the Gold Hunt image...but I think we're probably pushing our foreshadowing luck with that one. Of course, that's what the Indy sets are for.

Wow! These are great. I'm starting to change my mind on the whole "these are great parts sets" line. The bigger sets are great models as well. The sub in particular looks really cool. :wub:

<Moderator Mode>There really is no need to quote pictures guys....</Moderator Mode>

Woah that lava fortress looks awesome! Hopefully it's not too expensive or exclusive, otherwise it shall be mine. The sub set is pretty cool too, really like the boat over the sub personally, but still sweet

Oh man! I feel like a little kid again, seeing all those great sets that I know I won't get! :S

Seriously, Agents haven't ceased to impress me. One would wonder how LEGO is going to one-up all this for the next wave.

ive realized that there is something in the background of each boxart except for the swamp one

jetpack pursuit - castle

gold hunt - mayan temple (this is where they stole the gold from and where the map leads to from swamp raid)

speedboat rescue - oil rig i presume

turbocar chase - volcanobase

mobile command centre - a city (offical lego city?)

im gonig to check the specials for stuff now*

*nothing of intrest just landscape

Edited by Pencoin

The only one of those that seems at all likely to me is the oil rig.

Keep in mind that the Volcano Base in the background of the Turbocar Chase was the most defined and visible of all the box art.

speedboat rescue - oil rig i presume

So, under the thread for town pictures there is a Coast Guard platform with finally some new clear pictures. I bring it up because it looks very oil riggish even without modification.

Seems to me Lego could very easily come out with something along those lines in Agents.

-Tohst

Wow! I really like that Volcano Base. That's just coolness in one great set! I don't like the other sets, but this one has i all: great pieces (piles of brown and rocks), a cool gate, a cool laser, lava with somebody falling into it and the best figures of the serie put in one box. This one is a must have for my collection (if there's reduction on it :tongue: )

The agents sets looks better and better. :thumbup::classic:

With so many nice figs it's a pity there are not yet battle packs. If thay put the female agent in it, I would buy three of it. :grin:

Man, this line just looks better and better. Like the rest of this year. That Volcano Base looks brilliant but with most sets, I probably won't buy it. :cry_sad:

Just think (thats a 1st) I'm a bit dissapointed with the vlocano base :hmpf_bad: as brillant as it looks :thumbup: it isnt a volcano! It is pretty much a wall with lava comming off it :sceptic: it had so much potential as well! It would have been better if it was set out like Hagrids hut. But besides that agents are awsome!! :thumbup:

It would have to be either a very small volcano or a very big base.

And I want more base than volcano.

Anyone notice the similarity between the octopus in this:

8636-0000-xx-33-2.jpg

and the head of this?:

LINK (sorry, pics in the wrong format)

I know what's going on. Perhpas its the octopus we've been hoping for :classic:

Anyone notice the similarity between the octopus in this:

8636-0000-xx-33-2.jpg

and the head of this?:

LINK (sorry, pics in the wrong format)

I don't... It's the same colour, that's all. :yoda:

I know what's going on.

What's going on? :wacko:

:skull:

What's going on? :wacko:

:skull:

I'm pretty sure this means that, because the Nocturn head was a glow

in the dark material, the octopus will be glow in the dark as well.

I may be wrong

I think it's pretty easy to tell that it glows in the dark judging by the pic on the box. It's shows the octopus glowing a bit.

When are these scheduled to come out?

Based on Mission 6 and all of the details that were inside I am sure that the Volcano Base will be a fully equipped evil lair. The amount of detail and planning that went into this series I hope will carry it through for a few more years.

Based on Mission 6 and all of the details that were inside I am sure that the Volcano Base will be a fully equipped evil lair. The amount of detail and planning that went into this series I hope will carry it through for a few more years.

I fully agree, I reckon the inside of the base will be greatly detailed and feature some awesome evil things! :skull:

I also hope this line will continue, such a cool and campy spy theme with great set, great part and great new figs and molds is VERY welcome in my books.

Batbrick Away! :devil: