Hinckley

Pics of the Agents Line

:classic: Hey Does Anyone Know How Much The Valcano Base Will Be?

It Looks Awsome! I Have To Add This To My Collection!

Edit by Hinckley: CJ, please...don't capatilize every word.

I hope the Base has a lot of cool techno-details on the back, or else I probably won't get it... right now it doesn't look like too much fun to play with.

... right now it doesn't look like too much fun to play with.

*huh* What??!! I'm in my thirties and I'm going to play with it for hours. You could throw the bad guy in the lava and take the monorail over to the tower and shoot people with a huge raygun and you can play with that thing. You could even find creative ways to kill Fabuland characters! The possibilities are endless. I shall buy two! :wacko:

Anyone notice that the Volcano base is in the background on the box pic for 8634:

8634-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

Is it therefore silly of me to assume we'll see a castle, a mayan temple and a huge oil rig? :cry_happy:

Is it therefore silly of me to assume we'll see a castle, a mayan temple and a huge oil rig? :cry_happy:

Hopefully not. :thumbup:

In the pictures of the Castle sets, there have pictures in the background of things that do actually appear in sets. I'd love to see a Lego Mesoamerican temple! :cry_happy:

:skull:

*huh* What??!! I'm in my thirties and I'm going to play with it for hours. You could throw the bad guy in the lava and take the monorail over to the tower and shoot people with a huge raygun and you can play with that thing. You could even find creative ways to kill Fabuland characters! The possibilities are endless. I shall buy two! :wacko:

The ray gun, maybe, but beyond that it looks like it's more designed to look pretty. Which it does very well.

The ray gun, maybe, but beyond that it looks like it's more designed to look pretty. Which it does very well.

Yes. Yes it does. It will make a beautiful Mustafar MOC! :cry_happy: I hope it will be cheaper than the truck! :sceptic: However, I will probably only get it if it goes on sale someday. I won't even be able to afford all those cool Clone Wars sets... :cry_sad:

I don't give a MegaBlock about the submarine, though. :tongue: Too EF-ish somehow...

Anyway, I really like where this line is going!

GO AGENTS! :sing::thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Wait...Those special arms...Can you attach them to a 1x1 cylinder? This could be revolutionary for my Samus MOC...

Yes, you can! :sweet: I tried it! :wink: For some reason I didn't realize that until now! :wacko: Good to know, it makes me love that arm even more! :tongue: And yes, it can be used for a Dark Samus pretty well! :cry_happy: Unfortunately, the silver look of it does not quite fit a normal Samus :sceptic: but it's still better than anything brick-built! :wink:

I wonder who that new minifig in the Volcano Base is. :look: Is that a Spalko hairpiece? Could it be that there is a Mrs. Inferno? :laugh:

I also wonder what that red button on the Agents heli/flyer thing does. :oh: I'm guessing that there is a Technic axle attached to it, and when you pull it, something gets released. The propellers perhaps? :look: Further pics will tell...

I also wonder what that red button on the Agents heli/flyer thing does. :oh: I'm guessing that there is a Technic axle attached to it, and when you pull it, something gets released. The propellers perhaps? :look: Further pics will tell...

I think it drops the net. :classic:

Shame that the Agents Heli/Flyer doesn't look as good as the one Inferno gets with the Mobile Command Center.

Does anybody know what's the matter with lego.com, because the instructions aren't up yet? I'm dying to see those!

I like 8637, even though it reminds too much of the volcano base in Disney and Pixar's movie The Incredibles even the Agent's flying contraption looks like it was barrowed from the movie. :sceptic: But the pros out way the cons, such as the massive ampunt of pieces in new and unusal colors, great figs, and a good design.

7636 on the other hand apart from the nice piece selection is a let down, it just feels and looks too much like an Alpha Team set to me. :sceptic:

Though I'm holding my final judgement for these for when I've actually seen them in real life. :classic:

-Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

Am I the only one here who liked Alpha Team?

I like alpha team too but agents are looking beter and beter :thumbup:

I liked Alpha Team as well, but I really didn't like the underwater sets that well. They really felt juniorish, although they came out with some of those newer slope pieces.

Am I the only one here who liked Alpha Team?

What the hell... :wacko:

Why are you asking us if you're the only person who liked Alpha Team? How's about's you read the ten posts above you? Not one Alpha Team hate statement... So I don't know what attention you're trying to grab... :wacko:

And YES, years ago when it came out, I DID INDEED LIKE ALPHA TEAM!

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

What the hell... :wacko:

Why are you asking us if you're the only person who liked Alpha Team? How's about's you read the ten posts above you? Not one Alpha Team hate statement... So I don't know what attention you're trying to grab... :wacko:

And YES, years ago when it came out, I DID INDEED LIKE ALPHA TEAM!

7636 on the other hand apart from the nice piece selection is a let down, it just feels and looks too much like an Alpha Team set to me. default_sceptic.gif

And of course, grabbing attention is the underlying goal of every statement I've made. :hmpf:

And of course, grabbing attention is the underlying goal of every statement I've made. :hmpf:

Algernon, your statements don't seem to be part of the discussion. Please stick to the topic so people looking for Agents set news don't need to sift through your off-topic posts. Thanks :classic:

Okay, it's decided! I must own the volcano base! :cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

But I already want the SW RGS and AT-TE. I hope I'll be able to buy them all.

I just picked up Mission 6 and have to say it is awesome! Planning on doing a little modding to it tonight. Just ordered three more of the Agent sets today. Fun, fun, fun!!!!!!

I am not the biggest fan of the Agents line. But I will probably get the Volcano Base, All the kewl new hairs in one set and a big bunch of chocolate brown pieces. Are those dark orange burps ?

I am not the biggest fan of the Agents line. But I will probably get the Volcano Base, All the kewl new hairs in one set and a big bunch of chocolate brown pieces. Are those dark orange burps ?

I think they're red brown - the slopes all over the volcano terrain are the new dark brown, as found in the Indy River Chase and Castle sets.

With a new shade, red brown now looks like dark orange compared to dark brown!

Way to go, mate! So, the Volcano Base has two new minifigures, Charge with(a good thing for those who aren't getting the HUGE trailer) orange hair, Chase(a fifth one :hmpf_bad: ), Inferno(a good thing " " " " " " " " :wink: ), and two new henchman. New henchman 1. Another Saw Arm dude only with a gnarley blaster on it and with a vision enhancer on his other eye(right eye, Saw Fist has it on his left). And he has some stubble. :devil: New Henchman 2. Has Spalko's hair, a nice sneering new head(obviously the new witch head in the Advent Calendar), and a black and somewhat orange jumpsuit! Plus another arm... Excellent...

The Deep Sea whatever, another Break Jaw(3 now? But OK with me if I don't get the Swamp Raid :wink: ), ANOTHER Chase(six now? :laugh: ), Fuse(OK with me if I don't get the Swamp Raid), and an undersea mutant dude. :sick:

Lookin' good! :sweet:

Wow! Thanks for those, metalandi!

Hopefully it means they will be launching from S@H soon for countries outside the US.

Edited to add:

Well, the interior of 8637 is a little disappointing - a little sparse, and Dr I's throne is in an odd location. The Agents vehicle isn't that exciting either. The landscaping is fabulous though, with great parts - 45 trans orange slopes and 19 1x1 bricks, and 43 dark brown slopes - lovely. Nice touches of silver on the doors as well. I love the laser turret and the firepit as well. Stickers on chairs - that's a new one :tongue:

What is that odd technicy looking 2x16 brick on p 45? Is that a new piece?

Edited by svelte_corps