castor-troy

PARIS STEAMPUNK 1889

With my friend Domino39, we are very proud to present our new project : Paris 1889.

At this time, we have built few buildings for this project and I think we'll be able to respect a reasonable deadline : 2017 october.

You can follow us on this Flickr group https://www.flickr.com/groups/paris1889/

The complete project will measure 4,5 m x 2,5 m and each one had to build fifty - fifty.

27098592086_2fd7b38dc8.jpg

Paris 1889 Steampunk [Wip 1] The Blue Meth, The house of time and The rats exterminators by Castor Troy, sur Flickr

27602008453_f2c366f47d.jpg

Paris 1889 steampunk [WIP 3] The Engineers by Castor Troy, sur Flickr

28998999940_8c82661926.jpg

Paris 1889 steampunk [WIP 4] Le Bazar de l'Hotel de Ville by Castor Troy, sur Flickr

30452488765_8d40f3ac34.jpg

Paris 1889 steampunk [WIP 6] The Institute of France by Castor Troy, sur Flickr

Edited by castor-troy

Wow, nice! Love the look of the street put together, but the "Le Bazar de l'Hotel de Ville" looks stunning. :laugh:

What other buildings/street/transportation elements are you guys gonna do?

20 minutes ago, -zenn said:

What other buildings/street/transportation elements are you guys gonna do?

We have choose famous buildings : Notre Dame, le Louvre, la Tour Eiffel, le Sacré Coeur, la Seine

You can already find in the gallery : le Moulin Rouge, le Bazar de l'Hotel de Ville, l'Institut de France, les "Grands" magasins Galerie Lafayette / Le Printemps

I like it when you build BIG and GREAT.... Cant wait to see the whole Diorama guys. Its gonna be amazing for sure... Steampunk:wub::wub:

What an achievement! These builds looks awesome. I'm a real sucker for steampunk and this really made my day :classic: :thumbup:

All of these are so incredibly detailed! I like some of the smaller detailing on the Institute of France, how did you get those statue mini figures to lean forward like that? 

[...]Inequalities have increased and a new substance has emerged in the slums of Paris, the blue "meth" : each bar, seedy cesspool, transient hotel, fun place ... had its own manufacturing device. The drug is inexorably spreading throughout the capital.[...]

30511215955_c4ff7f86f3_c.jpg
Paris 1889 steampunk [WIP 7] Castor Troy Factory by Castor Troy, sur Flickr

30946821180_8c41ec6374_c.jpg
[WIP] Paris 1889 - first district by Castor Troy, sur Flickr

Each and every picture is just jaw droppingly awesome. I just decided to start 'steampunk' moccing instead of the more common city lay outs we a lot more often. Seeing this, I know I still have a lot to learn. :thumbup:

Looking good! Its quite an action shot, which is helped by the submarine being quite a wild construction. :thumbup::classic:

Most innovative project for 2016-2017 I believe!!! Always eagerly awaiting for your next addition to that marvelous universe!