LegoFanfromPR

Unofficial Game of Thrones minifigs

Although I custom made my Thrones fave characters from original LEGO pieces (King Stannis Baratheon, Lady Melisandre, Hand of the King Lord Davos, usurper Hand Jon Connington, and usurper King Aegon VI), I saw a few weeks ago a set on many buy/sell websites. I ordered a set which has 12 characters and they are surprisingly sturdy. Any opinions about them? 

Do u have pictures of the minifigs?  I think I know which ones you are talking about.  Some of the ones I've seen online are really expensive but nicely detailed.  I think they are to price for my taste.  Does it have a white walker in it?  I thought it looked pretty good but they could've done better with it.  I did like the kingslayer one that was nicely done.  It would be nice to see what minifigs you got though for more clarification.  I love the show but have not read the books yet.  I think the show has done a nice job with everything but that's just my opinion.               

Yes it is the set with the White Walker. The 12 piece set was 7.99 USD on eBay, free shipping from the far East. I havent taken pics from the actual set I own but they are very good detailed. The Melisandre red hood is a bit shabby, and you might want to replace with a real LEGO one. But otherwise, they wont set you back a lot, and would do a good addition to any GOT themed MOC, specially with the White Walkers who are not available via LEGO pieces. Also you can build a Dothraki scum party with the Khal Drogo minifigs coupled with Brickwarriors sickle swords which 100% accurately represent arakhs.

Edited by LegoFanfromPR