goatman461

[SoNE Freebuild 14.1] Race from Commenor

Previously... 

Destined to Hang (LucasLaughing)

Hung Up on Commenor

Commotion on Commenor

Moonlit Takedown

The Unfortunate Practice of Following Orders

[Goatm] "Trust me Commandant, this is preferable to being found by Vader's death squads."

[Race] "You're going to have to stop calling me that Goatm, Commandant Racyon Cotari is no more. Just call me 'Race' for now."

[Rom Mohc] "Hold still Goatm, these scomp links aren't cheap."

[Goatm] "Rom, you know I can cover your costs..."

[Rom] "They're expensive because they're rare, Goatm; you can't solve everything by just throwing money at it. It would take me weeks to get another one of these shipped and I'm not interested in boarding you any amount of time while the white shirts are searching for your friend."

31512055595_9601963f92_c.jpg

Commenor - Meeting 3 by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

[Race] "I'm sorry to be a hassle Herr Mohc..."

[Rom] "You're not the hassle Commandant; it's this friend of your's that doesn't take proper care of my work..."

[Goatm] "Just finish telling him how to get out of here Rom."

[Rom] "Yeah, fine... So Engquay here will smuggle you inside a hover tank through the city to an old sanitation tunnel that leads to an abandoned treatment center. Submerged in tank 3H is a retired interceptor that should have enough fuel left in the hyper drive to get you into the next system. From there you're on your own." 

31365346502_891d12fe9a_c.jpg

Commenor - Meeting 2 by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

[Goatm] "That's not entirely true. I'll swing by and solidify your credentials on my way out, but I don't know when exactly that will be. There're plenty of old white-shirted friends running around Commenor that I've been wanting to 'catch up with' for a while. And who the hell knows when Rom is going to finish with all of his tinkering."

[Rom] "Ungrateful son of a... You know I could shut you down right now."

[Goatm] "Rom, you even do that in a dream you'd better wake up and apologize."

30671228174_075f6bf86e_c.jpg

Commenor - Meeting 1 by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

Spoiler

This is an area just above the curved dock in my previous freebuild (whole thing here), still milking this build for all of the "story" I can get out of it.

Sorry for the subpar photography, I'm trying out some new ways to shoot this 96x80 stud build, without having to drag it outside on the occasionally cloudy day.

Please judge

Just as detailed inside as it is on the outside; great scene and dialogue.

I'm actually really glad your going to be taking more photos with this build. Can't wait to see more.