Sign in to follow this  
robinnilsson403

[OL - FB2] Ragtag barrels

Once more the increase of the wine production made he mayor tear his hair. First it was all the refugees needing work, so the unemployment and development plan was created, and now it turned into this... He had a hard time thinking in his office because of all of the noise...

Well, he thought, they DO create jobs. But why here? Could I make factorization in public places punishable with death? I need to ask my advisor...

Outside, a band of ragtags had come up with a brilliant plan: Make barrels!

Of what? Whatever we find!

The need is for quantity, not quality, so that does a little mould matter?

But where do we start our operation? The square in front of the city hall will do just fine!

31372944111_674c952a2a.jpg

:laugh: :grin: Very funny story, and neat build as well, robinnilsson!  The touches of dark nougat (?) are great, and I really like those wooden stands... even if I'm not quite sure what they're used for unless it's just for stacking planks.  Keep up the good work! :pir-wink:

13 minutes ago, Garmadon said:

:laugh: :grin: Very funny story, and neat build as well, robinnilsson!  The touches of dark nougat (?) are great, and I really like those wooden stands... even if I'm not quite sure what they're used for unless it's just for stacking planks.  Keep up the good work! :pir-wink:

Thank you! I decided to go for the comic side with this one. The stand on the right is for storage, and the left is meant to be used when cutting planks.

Very cool, I like those plank shelves, and I'm just loving the humor :laugh:

Wondering when Sisnera will come storming out of his office grabbing one of those axes... :grin:

Keep it up, Mr. Mayor, Sir!

Perhaps la gendarmerie should be mobilised to... Erhm... Direct them to a more suitable place for industry? ;)

Lovely little moc, although I hope they don't use those moldy barrels for wine or foodstuff! (Unless solely for exports to Eslandola - then no worries! ;) )

As other mentioned, those stands are really well executed, I shall be ah 'borrowing' that idea! :pir-classic:

Nice little street side business build.  The mould could be useful for making blue cheese in the barrels.  Wine and cheese.  :wink: