The Mugbearer

[Render] MechBat - Barbarian and Predator

So, some years ago a Russian toy company TEHNOLOG released a tabletop wargame "MechBat" (Mechanical Batallion). It featured two groups of four Mechs battling each other along with squads of tiny soldiers. At the time, I loved the game, especially because it was not restricted to any kind of gaming board so I could come up with all kinds of crazy landscapes, scenarios and special rules.

Each of the four Mech figurines had detachable arms and back pieces that symbolized their weaponry and special systems.

My two favorites were Barbarian, armed with missile launcher and power fist, and Predator, armed with minigun and a laser cannon.

Thanks to my friend @Garry_rocks I was recently reminded of the existence of MechBat and our conversations inspired me to recreate my favorite mechs in LDD.

Here is how the original minis looked like:

zod_mini_1_soder.jpg

I took the respective color schemes from the picture and applied them to my models:

31451155735_c35fa0581b_c.jpg

[Render] MechBat - Barbarian and Predator by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

Here are Barbarian and Predator separately:

31364888645_513b3965e4_z.jpg

[Render] MechBat - Barbarian by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

LDD Screenshot

30554501234_d16aeac635_z.jpg

[Render] MechBat - Predator by Artemiy Karpinskiy, on Flickr

LDD Screenshot

Now folks remember, if you like what I do and you want to see me create your OC, a favorite Bionicle Character, or something else, feel free to look up my Commission Info! I also now have a Patreon page, so please consider supporting!

Edited by The Mugbearer