Sign in to follow this  
CopMike

LEGO World Oslo 1-4 may 2008

They lost ? That is hilarious. After spending so much time on fastbuilding SW MOCs ! Tsss CM and RAS, you could have done so much better !
Okay (not ok-ey), we need to set some things straight!

We only lost by 10 sec and today after reviewing the team from Norway`s build we discovered that they built stuff wrong! They had turned at least one of these a 1/4 of a turn wrong :oh:!!!!

4599.gif

Sweet revenge On

copmike

Ok, i've just now booked a flight and will be there around 14.30!! *oh2*

Not funny.......................................... :tongue:

Oh boy, he's drunk again..

Okay (not ok-ey), we need to set some things straight!

We only lost by 10 sec and today after reviewing the team from Norway`s build we discovered that they built stuff wrong! They had turned at least one of these a 1/4 of a turn wrong :oh:!!!!

4599.gif

Sweet revenge On

copmike

Bah, that probably happened when we carried it in triumph through the hall. (or you did it during the party last night, wouldn't surprise me :wink:) Let's do a rematch next year, eh? :tongue:

This is great, i have internet on the plane!

Landing in 1hr and 20 minutes on!!

I'm still waiting.... :tongue:

It was really nice to meet you all, I hope you swedish guys will come next year as wel!

one more day...

We´re back home and the trip went well. Our first stop was on the swedish side of Svinesundsbron, we were afraid of LEGO road pirates in Norway :tongue:!

It was really nice to meet you all, I hope you swedish guys will come next year as wel!
Thanks, we really really enjoyed meeting you all - we´ll be back next time! And then we´ll kick speedbuilding megablocks :devil:!

LW day 4 On

copmike

mikerasbigfig.jpg

So, now it's for most purposes over, and it's been GREAT! I'm writing this in our cabin at the camp site, have to go over to a couple of other cabins to say good bye and "auf wiedersehen" before it's too late. Being allowed to use the building competition tables for PaB for free afterwards was really nice, see the "what did you buy today" topic for a more in depth writeup about that. :classic:

And one of the really, really great things to hear afterwards: something like 96% of those who answered TLC's survey about Legoworld Oslo wrote that our layout was the best thing to see there. If that's not motivation to continue doing stuff like that I don't know what is. :grin:

We´re back home and the trip went well. Our first stop was on the swedish side of Svinesundsbron, we were afraid of LEGO road pirates in Norway :tongue:!

Thanks, we really really enjoyed meeting you all - we´ll be back next time! And then we´ll kick speedbuilding megablocks :devil:!

Indeed! Meeting you guys was really great, I'm looking forward to meeting you again some time :classic: That of course goes for everyone here who was at Legoworld Oslo, I think I'm now beginning to understand just how much being an AFOL actually means to me :classic: (and getting more and more sure that I don't want kids.. :tongue:), and the reason is primarily the people I've met. And I'm really looking forward to beating you guys in speedbuilding again, loved that :grin:

Edited by Quarryman