Across Nocturnus, bands of warriors roam. Not all of their allegiances can be ascertained easily, and mercenaries flit from side to side, lured by their greed and the promise of gold coin.

Isolated villages are forced to rely on these nomadic warriors to defend them, and others to raise militia levies to serve the feuding Lords of Nocturnus; both Resistance and Spire alike.

Orcs are common in the foothills of the Rakath, being hardy and warlike creatures, and their militia patrols venture far into the plains between the great peaks and the Moruth Swamps to the East.

31461002125_a05e8497cb_c.jpg

Of course a Three Stooges pie moment happens when they try to decide who takes the first watch. With the pie gone, then comes the argument about who forgot to pack the boar jerky.

Edited by gedren_y

1 hour ago, gedren_y said:

Of course a Three Stooges pie moment happens when they try to decide who takes the first watch. With the pie gone, then comes the argument about who forgot to pack the boar jerky.

lol

Really cool figs Vlad!

Neat landscape and figures, LV!

Great parts choices for the orc figures!  The dark green clothing details with the sand green skin make a great combination, though some might suspect them to be Avalonians :wink:.
The trees really add to the landscape, and the flex tube cores make for realistically shaped trees.  Nice barricades as well.  The shields, bag, food, and fire make for a very convincing and life-like camp scene!

Agreed, I'm digging those figs as well! Nice little night shelter setup (?), great work on the terrain, I knew you could do better than you did last time! :wink::thumbup:

hmm really glad to see that your 'return' is starting to warm up! ^^ love the figs!

A very Nocturnus looking build, with the colours used and the orcs! The small camp is nicely done, although the fire looks like it could be hazardous with the dry bush right next to it :look: Very nice build!

Nice color use with the dark tan and olive green landscape contrasting against the dark red tree :thumbup:The little wooden shelter is one of the small details that really adds a lot to a build.

Very neat fig combos as well :classic:

Nice vignette, Vlad! I like the dark red foliage of the trees, though they seem a bit too vertical for my liking. The terrain colors and the little lean-to are great, though. 

Very nice little vignette, the ground texturing is excellent and I like the bits of olive green mixed in :thumbup: Great job with the figs and details under the wooden shelter too :classic: