Let me turn aside from cars and trucks and present you the Autogyro:

IMG_1788.JPG

Autogyro/gyroplane/gyrocopter is a vehicle, which contains both helicopter and plane qualities. As a helicopter, it has main rotor, making a gyro get off the ground. At the rear an engine-powered propeller pulls the vehicle horizontally, like a plane. The primary feature of autogyro is autorotation. Autorotation makes the main rotor rotate through air flows only.
It does not need an additional power source; some models have pre-rotator, though. This is an ultralight autogyro, so, despite its look, it is finished.

Video:

Features & Functions:

– Spinning rotor and propeller
– Rolling wheels
– Main rotor control with the joystick
– Rudder control through pedals
– Fake flat-2 engine
– Dashboard
– Seat belt.

IMG_1794.JPG

Measures: 27x14x21cm (blades diameter – 50cm).
Weight: 150g.

Autogyro isn't a common type of vehicle. I personally met it once while watching the second part of Mad Max trilogy, and I was astonished by its unusual look. 
Anyway I didn't try to copy it or any other specific copter. The presented one a collaboration of many.

IMG_1799.JPG

Edited by paave

This is something different! :)

First thing that come to my mind, before even reading the text, was Mad Max!

Really nicely executed, with all the functions and nice angles. I could just imagine this thing in rusty brown and tan...!

15 minutes ago, paave said:

I personally met it once while watching the second part of Mad Max trilogy, and I was astonished by its unusual look. 

Just now, Milan said:

First thing that come to my mind, before even reading the text, was Mad Max!

Mad Max came to my mind firstly, too:)

I like how the links are working. Nicely done!
I think some more black color won't make it worse. 

I think first of James Bond.

Great MOC with fun features. We don't see too many MOCs with those 9396 blades. Great job. 

It does look like the mad max gyro copter but I didn't notice it until I saw the comments. Mad max was made before I was born I've only watched the old movies with my dad. The thing that came to my mind was a much technical looking 42057.

Reminds me of Far Cry 4... all of the good times flying above enemy convoys in a Buzzard and dropping explosives. Great job with the open and angular structure, it's too bad that it can't have power to the main rotor via u-joints, though I think it would be too bulky. 

Edited by Tommy Styrvoky