lookl

[MOC] Bikes Shop Modular

Wow! Wonderful!

I really like the brickwork and the shop.

If it was an official set, I would buy it right away!

It is a very wonderful modular Lookl !!
And like someone else has mentioned already... I would buy it straight away if it was a lego set.

A very great MOC.. and it is your first modular... what can we expect in the future?

Thanks very much...

So.. if there is a change to get (or to buy) the PDF instructions from you to build this modular, I would do this also right away.

On 6.12.2016 at 0:57 AM, TheLegoDr said:

Although personally I would have the gear at the back, but that's just me.

In back elevation there is a axle to connection with the gear. So we have 2 options to run elevator :)

All interiors have a rooms :)

On facebook you can find more pictures of interiors and information about building instructions

GudIvM3.png

"what can we expect in the future? "

hmm Next modular 16x32 is in progress :) It will be  yellow with a dffrent roof construction

Edited by lookl

5 hours ago, lookl said:

In back elevation there is a axle to connection with the gear. So we have 2 options to run elevator :)

All interiors have a rooms :)

On facebook you can find more pictures of interiors and information about building instructions

GudIvM3.png

"what can we expect in the future? "

hmm Next modular 16x32 is in progress :) It will be  yellow with a dffrent roof construction

Possible to get those information without visiting FB? There are ppl like me that avoid the Blue F completely.

Yes, I too really love this. The glass middle is excellent and I am also a big fan of the yellow box at the back on top. The building dies feel very real, whilst also Lego modular... great stuff. 

I'm working on this modular as my current project and I must say, it is a fun build so far. The instructions are easy to follow and there are some really fun techniques used. I'm putting in my orders for the last of the parts I need and I can't wait to get it finished. Great work!

4 hours ago, Kwando said:

Where do you order the bricks from?

Lego Pick-A-Brick, BrickLink, BrickOwl.   Pick-A-Brick doesn't have all the parts needed though.

Looks great!  Love the facade on the bike shop building.

Nice modular...combining 2 things I like - LEGO and bike riding!

Any idea of the cost of all the pieces for this? Are there any rare or expensive elements required for it?

While I had about 75% of the bricks on hand, the most expensive brick I've come across is #3743 1x4 gear rack. I'm relatively new to BrickLink, so I probably could have found them cheaper, but I paid around $0.60USD per brick. 

That elevator is really cool!  Much better than the one in the town hall set. :laugh:  And I have to compliment the brick work on the building on the left, really cool work.

On 16/07/2017 at 9:42 PM, Embecko said:

It is a very nice modular, where can I find the instructions?

Indeed, went through FB & BL links provided end of 2016 and nothing is active anymore. Went around eBay too, and nothing found. So...If anyone knows where to find out those instructions...like Embecko i'll be interesting in purchasing it.

thanks !

Rutchinou

Hi

It did say on their Facebook page that they were on holiday July and August so I think they have taken down their Ebay shop which is where you buy their instructions from.

Hope this helps.

Dude I want to build this now!  Please let us know when you guys are done with your vacation so I can buy this.  Really looking forward to this build!!!

In the meantime - does anyone have a parts-list they can share so I can at least make sure I have the bricks ready to go for it?