As SvenF shared his awesome entires to the ReBrick Modular Contest, I thought I'd do the same! Remember, maximum is 16x16, yellow-faced minifigures only and must add to any of the existing modulars. Having said that, let's begin with....

Donatello's Art Studio:

2755457-o_1b31n16v01edsrpd82i4nu18dch-thumbnail.png

An old-style art studio, with all sorts of details and painings. Talking of which, there are three of them reminiscent of real ones: A map of Europe on the back wall, Girl with a Pearl Earring by Vermeer and The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh.

Donatello is the blonde guy's nickname, honouring Donatello the Renaissance Italian painter, the other two bearded minifigs are the judges; they'll decide whether Donatello's work is worth an exhibition or it's just a mere copy of old work... :wink:.

Would be located on the 1st floor of Pet Shop's brown building.

2755470-o_1b31o923k93b1hlapca18g39q61a-thumbnail.png

Right now it is at 5th position of the most liked entries, with over 350 views!

Jean's Bakery:

2755468-o_1b31o1vqj5sv3mf41o1k381g8b15-thumbnail.png

A modern, sleek bakery, with a vintage touch! White bricks, chequered floor, palet tables are jst some of my favorite details in this one. Jean, as you can imagine, owns this bakery in the south of France, there would be a crêpe-o-maker, but there was no space availabe for that.

What there was space for, though, was Jean's second favourite thing: music, and not any sort of music, but classical music. That's why he has the today unused machines there were to play it: a grampohone and a record player. :laugh:

Would be located on Assembly Square's blue building ground floor, instead of that rather boring café.

2755466-o_1b31o1d3i154k17eg4fes42o0u10-thumbnail.png

Jean's Bakery is clocking 31 likes with only 300 views, and at 3rd position!

Thanks for bearing with me and my long speech, leave comments if you liked it!

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

These look good! Great job! Unfortunately I don't have a single Modular Building :sceptic:

They could be just single vignetts too! I mean, without being inside the modular

2 minutes ago, paupadros said:

They could be just single vignetts too! I mean, without being inside the modular

Very true. I may make some by myself too :)