A Quick Transaction
"Black Sunshine"
Repel and Retreat
Flatline Reflection
A Promotional Meeting
The New Squad

Farmland Triangulation

Previously: The Rat

Beltar learned, that apparently, we aren’t finished with The Black Sun. Though this time, rather than helping them ship questionable goods, or hunting for information: we are taking them out. Supposedly, there have been many traitors in the Empire at this moment, and yet again, one happened to be located on Naboo. It's dawn and the sun is rising over this coastal city in Naboo.

31249176441_3b6b4598bf_z.jpg

Officer: Here are a small portions of the weapons you ordered. Took me quite a bit to get them here. Our mutual Chiss friend met an unfortunate end recently….

Black Sun Agent: Yes, yes. I assume the rest of the weapons will come soon?

Officer: They will arrive when they do.

31249176881_04a03b4f82_z.jpg

DC: Alright… Move in on my mark.

Beltar: Got it.

DC: Go.

31249175961_408dcf93c1_z.jpg

The small unit of Imperials rushed in, taking out the Bith with a quick shot. The human Black Sun agent fell soon after. However, the Traitor surrendered before any form of harm could come to him. Beltar still felt essentially useless. All he had to do was check to see if any of the two Black Sun Agents were still alive. And to catalog the stolen Imperial property.

DC: Gotcha.

Black Sun Agent: Gah!

Alyin: Get down on the ground!

Traitor: Woah! I—I surrender!

30556418123_281cb6d1ea_z.jpg

Beltar could see that the human wasn’t worth checking. He had taken a direct hit to the chest at point blank range. However, Alyin had only hit the Bith in the shoulder, which somehow, probably passed the Bith out. Beltar began to scan the alien.

Beltar: Commander! Looks like this guys alive. He’s stable.

DC: Good. We will take him for questioning later. Now for the traitor.

31249174981_85cac3e399_z.jpg

DC: Beltar. I want you to call for the clean-up crew to come.

Beltar: Sir yes sir.

Alyin: So what do you want me to do with this guy DC?

DC: Kill him.

Alyin: Understood.

Beltar: Wait we could use hi-

*blaster shot*

30556416353_7ff4465cde_z.jpg

The traitor’s body now lay against the wall covered in blood.

Beltar: That was unnecessary.

DC: Well. If Palpa- The Emperor knew this planet was infested with traitors…

Beltar: Ah.

Beltar understood that Naboo was Lord Palpatine’s home world.

31249174171_3839504a30_z.jpg

Alyin: That officer. He was an officer at the academy were I went to.

DC: Well how did an Academy officer end up smuggling guns to a crime syndicate...?

Alyin: Perhaps there is more going on that we know.

Beltar: Perhaps.

31249173381_bb41781c74_z.jpg

DC: Alright. Our work here is done. I believe the cleanup crew will be here shortly. Dismissed. Let’s go.

Beltar: Sir, yes sir.

Alyin: Sir, yes sir.

30556413703_5936974bc7_z.jpg

As the crew turned towards the door the cleanup crew just arrived.

Cleanup Officer: Alright boys, let’s get this cleaned up. I want all of these weapons tagged, catalog, and shipped back to where they came from.

Stormtrooper Squad: Understood.

Beltar: Have fun boys.

31249172691_b7c301746d_z.jpg

They walk to the door in the hallway they came from.

Beltar: Sir, I’d like to know some more. Why are we chasing after The Sun right now?

DC:  Beltar, son. I honestly don’t completely understand myself. But there is something in the shadows of the sun that we do not yet see. But I believe a big strike is imminent. From either side.

==End==

More pics/Random Thoughts:

EDIT: Just at the bottom of the spoiler. Hopefully it's alright that I put that there.

30556408753_4e34ba2bac_z.jpg[SoNE Ep. XIII] Naboo - Traitor In The Sun by DaDudeDownDaStreet, on Flickr

31249170461_717cde5a11_z.jpg[SoNE Ep. XIII] Naboo - Traitor In The Sun by DaDudeDownDaStreet, on Flickr

30556409883_29fc6f283a_z.jpg[SoNE Ep. XIII] Naboo - Traitor In The Sun by DaDudeDownDaStreet, on Flickr

31249171541_7ab177949f_z.jpg[SoNE Ep. XIII] Naboo - Traitor In The Sun by DaDudeDownDaStreet, on Flickr

30556411263_db1bef1397_z.jpg[SoNE Ep. XIII] Naboo - Traitor In The Sun by DaDudeDownDaStreet, on Flickr

30556412283_81511692f8_z.jpg[SoNE Ep. XIII] Naboo - Traitor In The Sun by DaDudeDownDaStreet, on Flickr

And that was my build. Hope you enjoyed! I believe I may have used a few to many figs, as it was quite cramped I feel. Oh well, I had some other plans to expand the hallway and have more of a build were there was a Black Sun sniper in there, and Imperial troops rush in, but then a few things happened. A: Parts. And B: The story didn’t make complete sense in the head. Well anyways, getting late where I am, I feel like I could have made this build better. Oh well, perhaps I should build some more freebuilds. Anyways, Comments and Criticism welcome!

~Beltar

EDIT: So just wanted to add 2 random non-essential tid-bits. There is an easter egg in the build. We should be seeing more of that guy soon. Also, I was reminded by this in the comments, the odd black floor in a Naboo building, is supposed to pretty much show how Naboo is slowly being Imperial-ified.

Edited by Commander Beltar

Very good build :thumbup:, I'm not sure whether the lighting is natural or artificial, but either way, I like it, makes the scene more realistic. Great story too.

Edited by Tariq j

I agree with Tariq - the 'dawn' light looks great, and I love the little peek at the water through the window.  The blue 1x2 grilles work well as banners/decorations.

I feel like the black floor doesn't quite go with the rest of the Naboo architecture.  I assume it's meant to be a cargo hanger type area, but I think the black is still a little out of place.  That's just a small criticism, though - nice job overall.

4 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Very good build :thumbup:, I'm not sure whether the lighting is natural or artificial, but either way, I like it, makes the scene more realistic. Great story too.

1 hour ago, LucasLaughing said:

I agree with Tariq - the 'dawn' light looks great, and I love the little peek at the water through the window.  The blue 1x2 grilles work well as banners/decorations.

I feel like the black floor doesn't quite go with the rest of the Naboo architecture.  I assume it's meant to be a cargo hanger type area, but I think the black is still a little out of place.  That's just a small criticism, though - nice job overall.

Thanks guys! The lighting is artificial, just a lamp. I've been trying to experiment with what I can do with a few simple lighting tricks here and there. And as for the black floor, I guess my original intention (Which I forgot to include in the post sadly...) was to show more of an "Imperial-ified" Naboo. And forgetting to add that is apparently what happens when you hold off on certain photos/posting the build till the final day.

~Beltar

I love love love love love....you get the idea :grin:, love the lighting! The lighting makes the scene! The build as well is superb and i'm impressed by the amount of leeway for photography you were able to get! Well done!

Although know if we ever cross paths, on behalf of Bith everywhere, only one of us (our sigfigs) is making it out :tongue: