Capn Frank

Settlement: Fatu Hiva, Île d'Or

Name: Fatu Hiva

Ownership: Nation of Oleon

Mayor: Phred (a character will be developed eventually :grin: )

Who can own property in Fatu Hiva: Anyone

Who can freebuild in Fatu Hiva: Anyone

Coat-of-Arms:

33748648211_9852f0d6dc_o.png

Fatu Hiva is the farthest colony from Oleon in the East Prio Sea. The Oleon citizens who arrived feel very welcomed on this island, and think of it as their own remote paradise. The natives have worked very hard to be hospitable to Oleon immigrants and hope that the rumors of Oleon's aggression toward natives is not true. So far, these rumors appear to be unfounded.  

Nicknamed The Crown, this island's coasts are white sand, and the surrounding sea is deep, but a small ridge of coral does exist to the west. The natives of this island dive for pearls in the reef ridge, where they also cast nets for fish. The Island's soil is rocky, and not great for crop growing.
It is rumoured that there may be gold on this island. It is also suspected that the natives of this island are related to those from the glimmering archipelago.

Forts:

Monopoly Properties:

36813453143_2a9bf3a44e_z.jpg

Many sails have been seen off Fatu Hiva's coast, some strange, and some dark.  I think someone needs to increase their Ship Limit to license them all. :pir-grin:

NIce microbuild, I like the small houses on the beach, and the dark ship.:laugh:

9 hours ago, Phred said:

Thank you Kotz.  The settlement just needs one more property of any type to be a Large Town. :pir-classic:

Would you mind the WTC setting up something near the harbour? All that alcohol business you have there... we would be excellent customers. :devil:

14 hours ago, Drunknok said:

we would be excellent customers. :devil:

Fatu Hiva would love more customers. :pir-wink:
I hope that no ill will is wished upon peaceful traders who may visit this port.  Some members of your faction seem a little blood thirsty. :look:

1 hour ago, Phred said:

I hope that no ill will is wished upon peaceful traders who may visit this port.  Some members of your faction seem a little blood thirsty. :look:

Not to worry, we'll sell them so much delicious booze to drink, they'll pass out before they can even think of starting a brawl!

2 hours ago, Phred said:

The WTC is a trade organisation, I think we should not forget that. Trade itself is always peaceful.

Shenanigans might happen though... :pir-grin:

On 12/12/2017 at 10:50 PM, Drunknok said:

Shenanigans might happen though... :pir-grin:

Perhaps the Oleon Bureaucracy should open an Office of Shenanigans to monitor such silliness. :pir-laugh:

Large Artisan (32*64 studs)

Mabo's brothel with bar and terrace:

3D. Mabo's Brothel

Edited by Fraunces

Fôret d'Or Lumber Yard, built and licensed:

I couldn't figure out the logic of why the Padre would own the license for this property. He probably tortured the deed out of someone.

@Captain Genaro

Edited by Ross Fisher

On 7/24/2018 at 5:17 AM, Professor Thaum said:

Here's a native's gift shop, able to be licenced as a small commerce. NOT LICENCED YET... and of no interest for the doctor. To Fatu Hiva's mayor goodwill. @Phred

How very kind of doctor. :pir-cry_happy:

Thank you.