Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

[OL-FB] Natives opened a juicer for their new Conquerors

The natives of Île d'Or have opened up a juice in the newly established colony of Fatu Hiva.  There have been rumors that Oleon can be harsh to natives.  The natives hope that the rumors aren't true and hope to remain in their good graces.  Then there's the photo chute where individuals can have their picture taken and printed.  The natives love it. :pir-grin: 

31119768752_e0d5f24412_z.jpg

The juices come from the finest fruits and vegetables throughout the island. The Oleanders seem to love it.

31263716215_8e082913b0_z.jpg

30442360494_b578252edc_z.jpg

Thanks for looking. :pir-classic: 

Hahaha ! Funny thing this photo chute...

Those natives seem to have a strange technology here ! (Maybe Felipe could try to develop some kind of "Apple Device" from this, just a thought...) :laugh:

Always heard that it was the white men who gave the juice to the Natives. But this time its vice versa. Good built :-)

OFC we treat natives in a totally civilized manner! And they to the same for us. But... where is the cruise ship with all the wealthy and trendy nobles of Oleon? Oooh, maybe it is docked on the other side of the island. Where all the fancy hotels are! :tongue:

Love this moc as always Phred! All these colors and atmosphere make it shine!

Looking at this in 2018 lol, but I loved the build so much I just needed to comment something. I really love the design, the colours, the old-school islanders and the bar. Compliments for your creativity