Sign in to follow this  
Nagol of Fortfield

Elk House Schiltron Formation

I had a lot of fun building this.  The posing was tricky, but the figures turned out better than I thought (for a ragged collection of peasants at least!)  

The warriors brace in formation, preparing to take a heavy cavalry charge.  

30974355952_e0cff84b2f_c.jpgElk House Schiltron by Sir Nagol, on Flickr

30974355982_9dbdbf7c44.jpgElk House Schiltron by Sir Nagol, on Flickr

30974355962_e7346d69bf.jpgElk House Schiltron by Sir Nagol, on Flickr

This is a nice army group, Nagol!

The variation in colors, clothing, armor, and weaponry is very realistic!  I always like to see variation as opposed to uniform armies of "clones".

Though I am not much a fan of customization (tending to be purist instead), your customization is well done and adds to the realism of the army. 

13 hours ago, Lord Sith Lego said:

I really like those mismatched warriors. I tend to make my armies more uniform in looks so not very realistic.

Thank you sir!

10 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Very nice posing, the varied uniforms and equipment look great. Is the elk banner Lego or custom?

I got it from Cape Madness at Brick Con  They have an absurd selection of fabric things!

2 hours ago, Slegengr said:

This is a nice army group, Nagol!

The variation in colors, clothing, armor, and weaponry is very realistic!  I always like to see variation as opposed to uniform armies of "clones".

Though I am not much a fan of customization (tending to be purist instead), your customization is well done and adds to the realism of the army. 

Thanks, Slegengr!  I'm glad others like non-clone armies as well (although clone armies are fun to see)!

12 hours ago, Nagol of Fortfield said:

Thank you sir!

I got it from Cape Madness at Brick Con  They have an absurd selection of fabric things!

Yes, they do! I was there, they had so many things to choose from... I think their best product is the hood.