Sign in to follow this  
Zaael

[SoNE Ep. XIII] Fondor - It Ends Here

30456263364_f9273f5a78_z.jpg

The plan was, when they found Xanaah Shi, to surveil her activities and decide when and where they were going to grab her. The team, for this mission consisted of Bill, La Feuvre, new guy Faro and Zaael. Faro was tasked with observing the factory.

31302086185_07d2512070_b.jpg

After a week of surveilling Faro noticed two stormtroopers outside the factory. They weren't there before, something changed. Zaael made the call to speed up the mission and grab Xanaah. On Zhellday, after she entered the factory at 0800...

30449142994_3a998f5933_c.jpg

Zaael: Move, hide behind the pillars.

31155900211_8a0ceea929_c.jpg

Zaael: The tinheads are still here, as expected. We need to take them out. Faro, you go left, Bill, La Feuvre go right. I'll go through the middle to startle them.

Faro: Yes sir.

La Feuvre: Got it!

Bill: Hehehe, right, let's blast them!

Stormtrooper 1: So, why did we got stationed here again?

Stormtrooper 2: No idea, nothing happens here.

31270805815_312465ae16_c.jpg

Zaael: Freeze!

Stormtrooper 2: Wait, huh, no! You freeze!

*Blasterfire*

31234509846_2daa66f27e.jpg

Bill: Slicing this door is peanuts!

Zaael: Sure Bill, just hurry up.

31155899901_1efb6711a8_c.jpg

Zaael: It ends here Xanaah. Why are there stormtroopers stationed outside your factory?

Xanaah: You will not get away with this! This will not go unnoticed...

Zaael: We will get the information, one way or the other. Let's hurry up guys, before her Imperial friends or goons find out she's gone. Bill, you know what to do. Make it look like an accident.

Bill: Hehehe, sure thing sir!

31126384362_7b44c5a4c2_c.jpg

---

C&C appreciated!

Overview of the whole build and reference picture:

31156182431_e08b84732c_b.jpg

I took this picture as inspiration:

30943409380_1cc22a9f46_c.jpg

Edited by Zaael

I really like it, it looks awesome! I wanted to comment on it hours ago when I first saw it, but then loads of work came in.

The outstandig part here is, of course, the arc, which looks great. It is a great blend of both industrial and alien design, it's cool. It's also very cleverly built, from what little I can tell. I really like how the purple section looks "debossed" into the surface on the lower parts of the pillars. The factory walls are cool as well, again with bits of purple and also some reddish-orange mixed in, there's generally a cool yet subtle combination of colors going on, I like that. What I really dig is the ground, though (no pun intended). It's great how the sand kind of phases out into the metal surface, very well done!

Overall, a great entry! That should teach Black Sun a lesson that we mean serious business in this galaxy.

/* Completely forgot to mention that I also like the plot a lot! Interesting choice to see a female Togruta as a Black Sun associate.

Edited by Cody Startale

Definitely a fantastic build and perfect recreation! I really like how the tower curves perfectly with no gaps or deviation from the upright pillars. The background structure is also very excellently done with the snot doorway and the colors and tubes capture the industrial look well. And fun story, the dialogue reminds me of that chatty charm we see on Rebels. All around great stuff.  

The pics really suit the storyline, well done! The arch is very well build and the way the floor transitions into sand looks great. The interior having red instead if purple works nice as well

Brilliant sparse use of color. The light gray goes so well with the color touches because it just sort of blends in. The sand overlapping the concrete was also very well executed. Great build!

Your building and architecture designs are amazing! They really make your build pop.

Heh, thanks. I can imagine it's a little confusing. I was looking through Fondor pictures on Flickr and came across this:

14971822392_2bd0493880_n.jpg[SoNE Ep. VI] 2 - Worse than war by Bert Van Raemdonck, on Flickr

I liked the design and thought my build was missing something so I decided to build one myself. Mine turned out a little more bulky though.