Brick Ministry

Review | LEGO 75171 Star Wars ● Battle on Scarif

Thanks for posting the review! I'll definitely get this set now. Great figures and there are some really nice play features if you ask me :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

Thanks for the review. Still a bit disapointed the bunker wasn't done as a proper building like the Endor version but I'm glad to see the build is a bit more substantial than what I was originally expecting. The landing platform looks better now that I've seen it in motion at different angles. I'll probably buy a second copy to expand the set further.

Really liking the look of that base. Most likely will pick it up during double vip points or when it is on sale. The imperial battle packs are my biggest priority. Love army building.

Looks a thousand fold better then what the box art showed. I know the marketing and graphic design people can't help the discrepancy between full 360 views of a three dimensional model and a static two dimensional image of the same three dimensional model but recently TLG has been letting slip unflattering box pictures. I don't care that they do it because ultimately the box is meaningless compared to the actual set but i'm simply curious why? 

Honestly that Jyn Erso hair piece is very bad, looks nothing like the character as portrayed. 

Trust me when I say this mini-fig is gonna keep his helmet for a while :) ( Nice to get another ground support crewman though ) 

I like the set, the minifigures are great, but it's desperate to be modded. The actual structure is way to small and is missing the side annexes clearly visible in the trailer. As soon as we've seen some interior from the movie, I imagine there'll be all sorts of interesting mods from people. 

Ill probably pick up 2 (it's quite a good imperial army builder if jyn keeps her helmet on). Also, good to see the Death Star plans included!

Fantastic photos to aid the review. I actually really like this set. Yes, we can argue that the scale is small, but everything builds in nicely I feel and works well within the build. Plus it is nice to have an Imperial structure!

On 11/28/2016 at 2:48 PM, RetroInferno said:

Honestly that Jyn Erso hair piece is very bad, looks nothing like the character as portrayed. 

Trust me when I say this mini-fig is gonna keep his helmet for a while :) ( Nice to get another ground support crewman though ) 

Yup, I hate it when Lego recycles hair for iconic characters. Young Obi Wan, for example, even after 15 years, still lacks an accurate buzz-and-padawan-braid style do. 

And OP, I think this would be more accurately described as an overview, not a review. Reviews typically feature your thoughts on the product - pros, cons, etc.

Edited by ProvenceTristram

Why does Cassian look like Commander Riker? :D

No seriously I think I want this set, even if it is just a landing pad with a bunker build. It actually looks like a cool place to display Imperial mini-figs. I kind of want to save up my money for this set, the Imperial Assault Tank, The Phantom, Krennic's Shuttle, the AT-ST, and the Death Star to get a good collection of Rebels-Rogue One-OT era figures; and I could see what ever Imperial wouldn't make sense to display in the Death Star (i.e. Thrawn, Shoretroopers, Death Troopers) would look really good meeting on this landing pad... I need to start saving then! :P

Fantastic. I am definitely getting this, I cannot wait. Since I will pass on the U-Wing, this will be a great RO set to get Cassian and Jyn. And I really like the overall look and structure, I already liked it in the leaked pictures, but in action, it even looks a lot better.

I am extremely excited for this new wave, I cannot think of a wave that had so many sets that I want in recent years. The only thing I don't really care about is the new Phantom, but I still might get it because of Thrawn, since I expect that minifig to be pretty expensive to bricklink.

Thanks for the review. I like this set and the scarif stormtroopers, but it seems a little bit on the pricey side. Might pick it up when it's on sale.

Nice review!

Set looks okay, but the Empire sure is stupid to put the Death Star plans right next to the bunker door... that's almost like asking people to steal it!

Yeah, I know, it isn't like that in the movie, it's just the set :P

Also I saw this before on your YouTube channel when I went to watch the Y wing video :)

Edited by VaderFan2187