WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71017 LEGO Minifigures - LEGO Batman Movie Series

LEGO Minifigures - LEGO Batman Movie Series  

184 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire LEGO Batman Movie Series?

2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for LEGO Batman Movie Series?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it
  4. 4. Will you like to see traditional LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series?

• 1 - Yes, I prefer the traditional LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series
    • 2 - No, I prefer licensed LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series
    • 3 - No, I prefer singular theme on LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series

I got Lobster-Lovin' Batman and dick Grayson first!!

Edited by ZCerberus
Removed quote. Please do not quote photos or a long post. Only quote relevant parts.

After just finished watching the movie, I just enjoyed this entire Batman CMFs series even more than ever before. I could certainly love to see the rest of the elusive Batman villains. Pretty exciting and a true enjoyment for AFOLs to treat yourself with the movie and this CMFs together. :wub: 

I was not a fan of it at all, at the first glance. Because many figures just are too silly, and Lego seemingly increased the price for minifigures again, now to 3.99.

But after I got some gifted for my birthday, including fairy batman, I really got more in touch with it. There still are some, like Joker and Vacation Natman, I still don't like that much, but an overall interesting series with lovely parts. I really love the lobster and the dishplate, or Barbara Gordon's hat with hair, and a great opportunity get more villains not included in sets. The by far weakest figure imo is King Tut. He just looks like a standard pharaoh dude we got earlier in CMF.

Edited by josykay

I still maintain that the options on the last question are not extensive enough. It needs a fourth for those of us who either have no preference or like both. At present it means some of us can't complete the poll as we can't answer that question. 

I thought the movie was great and handled the mythos of Batman almost better than some of the live-action stuff. The fact that DC/Warner could poke fun at themselves and Batman was refreshing.

This CMF line also supports that concept. The character selection is goofy enough that it works and all the various Batsuits are very well done. I'm definitely more of a Marvel guy, but collecting variations of Iron Man suits and other costumes every movie gets alittle boring. At least here, I'm starting a Batsuit collection and it's both fun and engaging. 

On 3/16/2017 at 9:14 PM, williejm said:

I still maintain that the options on the last question are not extensive enough. It needs a fourth for those of us who either have no preference or like both. At present it means some of us can't complete the poll as we can't answer that question. 

Sure, I can add that fourth option, if applicable in the future. Thanks. 

On 3/17/2017 at 3:47 AM, HawkLord said:

I thought the movie was great and handled the mythos of Batman almost better than some of the live-action stuff. The fact that DC/Warner could poke fun at themselves and Batman was refreshing.

This CMF line also supports that concept. The character selection is goofy enough that it works and all the various Batsuits are very well done. I'm definitely more of a Marvel guy, but collecting variations of Iron Man suits and other costumes every movie gets alittle boring. At least here, I'm starting a Batsuit collection and it's both fun and engaging. 

Yes, is very fun and engaging to be collecting colourful Batman variants. It's enjoyable and refreshing indeed. At first, I thought it might ruin the original appeal of Batman but I guess it was pretty successful. 

I compare it to what Funko has done with rainbow Batman Pops. They just used the same mold and re-colored so it felt lazy and like a money-grab. At least here Lego is providing advanced printing and new accessories.