Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Moonstone Peddler

Zant, shrouded in an aura of invisibility, approached Tshv'ok silently, until at the last moment, he appeared within feet of his favored tradesman.

"I hate when you do that..." Tshv'ok said in an annoyed tone.

"I know..that's why I do it. And besides, you've seem to have gotten accustomed to it since I've been meeting with you more often, so now I need a new amusement, but that's for another time. Do you have what I asked for?"

Tshv'ok replied "Yes, in these sacks are as many moonstones as I could gather in the time you gave me. This seems a bit out of your scope these days, so I can only help but wonder that are you planning."

Zant spoke excitedly, almost as if he were a child getting his first enchanted pie. "You know what is about to happen in these lands in the next few months. Battles will be waged on a scale Nocturnus has not seen in thousands of years. Armies are gathering in all corners of this land, and Raavage is setting up the pieces to eventually wipe this land clean of all who oppose him. You know my business very well Tshv'ok, I deal in death, and it's about to become a high commodity. I will use these stones to capture as many defeated warriors and fallen civilians as I can, and in my doing, these souls will help fuel Raavages ambitions to bring Nocturnus, and eventually all of Historica, to heel!!"

Tshv'ok looked blankly at the necromancer, took a moment and finally spoke, breaking the silence..."As long as I get paid..." 

31073205512_0a4e7e6e78_b.jpg

Starting to kinda get back on track with the Civil War stuff..I know this may be random but I have a plan that will eventually tie this into my own little storyline. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Blufiji

Great rock work, and enjoyable palette of colors, the characters and dialog fit perfectly for the upcoming events. ;)

as I said before, I just love your way for trees and vegetation - this one might be small but still so effectively natural-looking!

as for the story, I didn't know you had a personal one, mind linking it? [I don't know what to ask the search engine apart from your name..]

For something that small, it is a very inspiring build. Your rockwork is as always perfect, as is the colourscheme. The tree is just gorgeous! :thumbup: 

Nice vignette! Even on a small scale you do impressive work. The rocks with that moss green look great, and the small tree (in my favorite tree color, purple) is spreading and drooping, like a small tree ought to. I would say that the path could use some more detailing, but I think that would actually make the scene too busy since the rocks have so much detail themselves. So... good work!

On 11/24/2016 at 11:58 AM, Niku said:

Great rock work, and enjoyable palette of colors, the characters and dialog fit perfectly for the upcoming events. ;)

Thank you!

On 11/24/2016 at 0:16 PM, en_zoo said:

as I said before, I just love your way for trees and vegetation - this one might be small but still so effectively natural-looking!

as for the story, I didn't know you had a personal one, mind linking it? [I don't know what to ask the search engine apart from your name..]

It's not a coherent personal story persay..just small dialogues on each of my Nocturnian themed builds. Though i suppose I may have to put some effort into it. Thanks En!

23 hours ago, TitusV said:

For something that small, it is a very inspiring build. Your rockwork is as always perfect, as is the colourscheme. The tree is just gorgeous! :thumbup: 

Thank you Titus!

21 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Nice vignette! Even on a small scale you do impressive work. The rocks with that moss green look great, and the small tree (in my favorite tree color, purple) is spreading and drooping, like a small tree ought to. I would say that the path could use some more detailing, but I think that would actually make the scene too busy since the rocks have so much detail themselves. So... good work!

Thanks Henjin!

13 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

The rockwork here is excellent, it looks both clean and natural at the same time, and they contrast well with the tree. :thumbup:

Thanks sir I appreciate the little detail you pointed out!

Wow, the rockwork and path are perfect! Your tree also looks very natural, once again. 

In the few lines, you've already got me hooked on your story. A necromancer who is an actual soul mage, now that is right up my alley! Nice referency to enchanted pie, by the way. :classic::thumbup:

On 11/25/2016 at 8:14 PM, soccerkid6 said:

Your signature rockwork is top-notch as always, and the sprawling trees is lovely :wub:

Thanks SK! 

11 hours ago, LittleJohn said:

Very nice little vignette, your mixing of moss and rockwork is superb as usual, and that tree is gorgeous! :thumbup:

Thank you LJ!

10 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Wow, the rockwork and path are perfect! Your tree also looks very natural, once again. 

In the few lines, you've already got me hooked on your story. A necromancer who is an actual soul mage, now that is right up my alley! Nice referency to enchanted pie, by the way. :classic::thumbup:

Now that I think of it, a soul stealing necro is right up your alley. Thanks Exetrius!