Sign in to follow this  
Antak

Exoforce Shadow Stalker

The Bridgewalker (7713) is still one of my favorite lego sets ever. I really wanted another mech in that style, and after 3 tries, finally came up with a design that looked good. Amusingly, It uses parts from 3 earlier mocs. The Mech is very streamlined compared to the brigdewalker and only requires a single pilot. Its a little bit bigger than a Golden Guardian.

I designed it with the jungle mission in mind, but it doesn't have a minibot (too hard to integrate without looking weird) Its a powerful search and destroy mecha, with advanced scanning equipment and powerful weaponry.

shadow_stalker_by_antak3000-dan77m8.jpg

The tubes thread through the entire torso, and add to the alien look the mech has. The legs are very sturdy but with extremely limited movement, Chicken legs are really hard on knee joints it turns out, and this thing is heavy.

shadow_stalker_back_by_antak3000-dan75v4

This cockpit (with a few modifications) has been used on 3 different mocs. I like to recycle good designs whenever possible. The head is well armored and covers most of the pilot.

shadow_stalker_cockpit_closed_by_antak30

The laser cannon was lifted from another mech as well, I used the old chrome light cover as an emitter.

laser_cannon_of_doom_by_antak3000-dan75w

The minigun spins, I used a rod instead of an axle to attach it.

shadow_stalker_minigun_by_antak3000-dan7

shadow_hawk_vs_shadow_stalker_by_antak30

Here it is facing off with Hitomi's new battle machine, Shadow Hawk.