Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

Interactive Apocalypse : Part 2!

Read post first, then vote carefully! MUHAHA!  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which character to take up on offer?

• Neron, though mysterious, he is highly skilled and could easily replace your two men
    • Reginald Jameson, though a bit suspicious, and unwilling to fight, his technology and genius could give you a significant advantage
    • Kabuki, though hard to understand, he is extremely loyal and friendly, and his knowledgo of the region is extremely valuable
    • Commander Xenu, though it is a long, and at times dangerous trek, his base is far better than your rusting one
    • None I hate them all!
  2. 2. Which region to explore for supplies?

• The Wastlelands. Play it safe. Though you won't find heaps, it'll be enough, and there is little danger.
    • The Swarm Path. You are bound to find plenty of food, and though you must be quick, it will be worth it.
    • The Deadzone. Though very deadly, the payoff in this one is immense. Succeed, and you could be up to your knees in weapons, and maybe even a tank
    • The Mountains. There might bge great stuff there, maybe even a better shelter than your base. There might be nothing too though.....
  3. 3. What to do about food problem?

• Eat that Runt!
    • Let you unstable team mate eat that Runt first!
    • Play it safe, and keep hunting for Squents and the like.
    • Stuff it! Eat that unstable team mate!
  4. 4. What to do with Weaver?

• Attempt to tame and train it, it might prove very useful
    • Kill it and eat it, the legs and body are not poisonous and provide a delicious energising meal
    • Leave it alone till it dies, no way are you gonna face a thing with a poisonous barb
    • Let it free, taming could prove deadly, and you are a good person

Well, first about the whole "Brit" thing. Did you happen to get that from me? Just curious. When you first described Jameson he wasn't a "Brit"

I guess I chose Reginald at the time because I thought the base would hold out with the upgrade...but apparently not. |-/ But anyways, now that I think about Reginald. The man is ridiculuous! How can you have that fancy space army and tea nonetheless in an APOC world!!!? He's a fake! He'll get eaten! Afterall, the Brits couldn't even survive the New World and couldn't fight like hardy Americans! X-D

:-D , no, he was a brit the whole time, I'm sure I put that in the 1.5 part thread.

And he might get eaten, but the problem is not a single choice, but a matter of two choices contradicting *skull* ........

And Piranha, just think of it this way, its the Apocalypse, futuristic weapons are a thing of the.....past.

And if yo read the 1.5 thread, he already demands tea in exchange for his skills! :-D

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

You're all crazy *wacko* :-P .

This is fun, and I chose some options!

I think we'd be better off with a guide, Kabuki, as he knows where all the good stuff is. (Supposedly)

(This one I forgot, but I think I chose this) The Swarm Path. Food is vital, and appears not to be much danger.

I'll let the unstable teamate eat the runt. If these are good to eat, then his sacrifice will be honored later.

We need to attempt to tame the weaver, a most potent ally!

Thanks imperialscouts and everyone else!

Anyway, the votes are in EB, you have chosen:

To take in Reginald Jameson.

To go to the Deadzone.

To let your teammate try the Runt.

And to attempt to train the Weaver.

I have already begun Part 2.5 - The Update, there will be a few surprises. You may discuss your decisionsd if you wish, and what your choices may lead to........ *skull*

Tune in next time on Interactive Apocalypse!

And in the meantime (shameless advertising alert) check out and comment on my Batmocs, the link is in my sig! *sweet* (shameless advertising end)

Batbrick is Back! >:-)