Ronan

A good challenge for lego designers

Hi guys, I'd like to create a set, a small one, for a series I invented, that is some kind of saga, now this one I thinked should be one of the smallest in the series, a set priced 14,99€ and is inspired by a real gate. In the file you will find some reference photos and a prototype, made by myself, but that lacks a lot. I tried to make it, and I did my best, but it's not already what I'm looking for. Now what I ask you guys is to think as a real lego designer, so take this model and review it, change whatever you want or even start it again from the beginning, to make it looks like a real set, but the most important is: make it cool! This is not a contest, just an help I ask you. This idea could be interesting because everyone can make a different thing, that is related with his idea of lego set. Sorry for bad english.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yoetg94jv2arrbc/set.to.rar?dl=0 

hope you enjoy this

Edited by Ronan
Type fix

Maybe you should present in in some other way, I can't unrar it and it also seems to be rather unsafe to do it in this way Ronan!

Let me take a guess what JopieK wanted to tell you: Don't hide your content behind a packed archive! Besides the notion, that a lot of people don't want to open packed archives from someone they don't know, you could present your ideas in a much better way. Get a free flickr or brickshelf account and post your stuff there, for example. You can directly link pictures from these two in your posts on Eurobricks.

Ok guys, I think that this could be a beginning. 

My Set Prototype - Front

On my Flickr your will find two photos of the prototype, now just tell me how to give you the ldd and the reference photos.

Edited by Ronan

Are you asking the community to design/redesign something that you are planning to sell, based on your own fictional world/story?