80 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be visiting?

• Absolutely, old bean!
    • Mayhap and perchance
    • Not sure yet
    • It's unlikely
    • Not on your nelly!

On 22/12/2016 at 9:04 AM, BubbaFit45531 said:

I saw a nice long YouTube video tour and it seems like 90% gallery and 10% store.

What's the purpose of having passports stamped?

The things that would get me excited would be a huge pick-a-brick wall with many good pieces in good colors and a wide variety of current and past sets at reasonable prices.

Have you actually been there though? I think the whole purpose of the store is to be like a experience - making it different from their stores around the UK. Passports, mosaic maker, they add a new twist onto current set up. Here me out,  I'm not forcing you to like it, if you don't, you don't. But I think if you can visit it you should check it out.

I was planning on going tomorrow, but have heard that the queues to get in are huge. A friend was there yesterday and was not willing to wait 45 minutes to just get in the door. Is this true? 

Depending on how crowded it is the queue length can vary. Personally I would hold off going tomorrow ad its New Years Day so London will generally be very crowded. Most kids go back to school next week so I would recommend going then (preferably on a weekday) when there is likely less crowd.

Edited by Tariq j

On 12/31/2016 at 8:55 PM, Flossie said:

I was planning on going tomorrow, but have heard that the queues to get in are huge. A friend was there yesterday and was not willing to wait 45 minutes to just get in the door. Is this true? 

Not a direct reply regarding queues, but I went recently (4th Feb) and still queued for 30mins to get in! There was a guy handing out freebie polybags down the queue to kids which I thought was pretty cool, and wanted to see if I could nab one for myself but before he got to me somebody else asked and he said kids only. I thought that was fair enough until he gave the guy behind me in the queue one and he didn't have a kid! Bit peeved at that.

Edited by Captain Britain