Sign in to follow this  
Cody Startale

[SoNE Freebuild XII-I] Sowing The Seed

Hello everyone, this is the continuation of the story of my Episode XII entry and will serve as an in-between story element for Episode XIII. Since this entry does not contain any new builds and serves only story purposes, please do not judge this build.

View my cast of original characters here:
Nar Eurbrikka Cast

Previous story:
Episode 0 – The Introduction

Episode XII – Den Of The Dragon

To be continued....

Even though this is a story-only post, comments & criticism regarding the photography, editing, minifig posing, writing or whatever are greatly appreciated! :classic:

Edited by Cody Startale

Fantastic build and story!  You do a great job setting up your shots to give the whole thing a very cinematic feel.  What program do you use for the visual/lighting effects?

Thank you for your kind words, LL! :classic:

Since I didn't want the build to be judged anyway, I thought I might as well go all-out with the editing and effects. I use Corel Photo Paint, which is pretty much exactly like Photoshop, only more intuitively to handle for my personal taste. But everything I did could be done as well in Photoshop or GIMP, for that matter.

Amazing! I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Your effects are very well done and only add to your story IMO.

Fantastic scene and execution! Each panel is very well photographed and edited; definitely feels cinematic. I'm also looking forward to the next chapter. 

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

@Cody Startale Oops, am I supposed to have a much larger storyline portion? Mine was only about 2-3 pics... :look:

Oh no, no, not at all. This is just my "thing", you know? I joined NE to tell a story and start my Lego webcomic, but it is not a condition at all. Building is the core of the play. :classic:

2 minutes ago, Cody Startale said:

Oh no, no, not at all. This is just my "thing", you know? I joined NE to tell a story and start my Lego webcomic, but it is not a condition at all. Building is the core of the play. :classic:

Whew :grin: well, I love your comics! :thumbup:

35 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Whew :grin: well, I love your comics! :thumbup:

Why, thank you! That's always great to hear, I hope the next chapter will be finished soon. :classic: