hello!!! my new moc, still wip, 3 days of work, im a lil bit tired, the plane already take form, need to fit flaps, interior and some other stufs, heres the video!! my submarine getting small hahaha

working radial engine into plane

Thanks!!!

This looks very promising! And it seems that its going to be a pretty complex thing too - impressive! :classic: There is something I wonder though: radial and rotary engines have an odd number of pistons (for smooth operation, I think). Do you think that is possible to include in your plane too?

thanks Littleworlds, my engine basis are from Anzani radial ones, and this is not a specific model, i take various types of specs and im putting all into this model here, its a sort of pre ww2 plane mix, with dihedral wings, thanks so much!

Omar

I'm glad you joined eurobricks. I quite like your builds from what you have published so far, and this plane is no exception. The overall shape looks quite good, keep building!

Edited by zweihander

thanks so much!!!!! i dont have much parts, i just have 10 technic sets... i build with i have, if i got more parts i could build my mocs much more improved and nicer with better building technics, but anyway we do the best with what we have, thanks for the support!

the 8285 its a game changer, really very good set for mocs, without it i could never build anything... i have two 8285, its a must have for people who want start building ther own mocs

Omar

Edited by omardib21