Sign in to follow this  
Puvel

[COR - FB] Physicians office in King's Harbour

As the population of the colonies grew, so did their need for a physician.

The Crown had foreseen this and started a selection process months ago. From the numerous applications only a few were granted a position. 

Dr. Moore was rewarded the King’s Harbour position. 

Coming from a line of doctors he had preferred to make his own name rather than relying on the family reputation. He joined the navy after graduating from the University of Bellson. After years at sea, and being recently married, he was ready to settle down. His wife, fascinated by the colonies, was the one to convince him to contact the Crown as she knew many growing towns would welcome a physician.

They’d be at home there.

22833166288_96301e0295_c.jpg

30976151566_c532093751_c.jpg

Very nice vig purvel, I like how you've done the cutaway and the interior looks great!  Neat use of the magnifying glass! :pir-grin:

Nice one! Indeed the irregular cutaway is nice and so are all these little details in there such as the books at the bookcase and the various bottles at ground floor

Great looking clinic, Puvel! The exterior is absolutely lovely, but all the interior detailing is the highlight for me. I love irregular the cut-away too!

Very nice build, I especially like the very clean interior (as fits a doctor) made seeable by the great cut-out-technique

On 16-11-2016 at 7:58 AM, Faladrin said:

Nice house !

I like its Caribean aspect. Good job !

Thanks Faladrin! Corrington is supposed to be sort of English style and they had the Caribbean so glad it resembles it a bit!

On 16-11-2016 at 0:11 PM, Kai NRG said:

Very nice vig purvel, I like how you've done the cutaway and the interior looks great!  Neat use of the magnifying glass! :pir-grin:

Thanks Kai! Probably stole the cutaway idea from one of your builds :pir_laugh2:

On 16-11-2016 at 9:27 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Nice one! Indeed the irregular cutaway is nice and so are all these little details in there such as the books at the bookcase and the various bottles at ground floor

Thanks blackdeathgr! Happy to use my books and bottles again

7 hours ago, Bregir said:

Great looking clinic, Puvel! The exterior is absolutely lovely, but all the interior detailing is the highlight for me. I love irregular the cut-away too!

Thanks Bregir! Wasn't entirely happy with the exterior, didn't have any proper windows available so had to figure something out so it's good to know it ended up being lovely anyway :classic:

3 hours ago, TitusV said:

Very nice build, I especially like the very clean interior (as fits a doctor) made seeable by the great cut-out-technique

Thanks TitusV! Doctors have to be clean indeed!