Jim

[TC10] Technic Pneumatic Contest - Results Topic

Congrats to the winners! Very high standard of models to choose from for this contest.

Congratulations to the winners! I express my respect to all participant of this competition!:classic: There were a lot of interesting works and my eyes ran in the distribution of scores to participants *huh* 

Congratulations to the winners!  

I'm quite happy with the result for a first time, especially with all the fantastic entries. It was a great experience and I learned a lot, looking forward to the next one!

Thanks everybody for showing all these great entries!

Congratulations to all winners. It was great contest with many diverse and interesting entries. I really enjoyed it.

Congratulations to all contestants.

It was a shame to have to miss out on voting for this contest. Though I'm not sure my votes would have made too much impact. 

Congratulations to the winners and well done to the forum for a great, large and diverse series of entries and not to mentions lots of voters.

would have liked to have finished higher but then I did create a silly model on purpose

heres to the next competiton

What makes me a bit down is the fact that in each contest always wins great big MOCs with a lot brick in them and and a lot functions - something that Lego would not actually release...

This is why I voted for the small models - where we have "few" parts but great functions. I believe that they are actual winners in my opinion :) 

I did not get time to vote on this one but all are worthy winners. Some great original mocs.

H

I have awarded the top-3 medals.

I will process the pneumatic tags during the next couple of days, starting with a few of you right now.

Those of you without the Technic tag, will also get a Technic tag.

14 minutes ago, Jim said:

I will process the pneumatic tags during the next couple of days, starting with a few of you right now.

Awesome - thanks, Jim!

1 minute ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Awesome - thanks, Jim!

No thanks! You deserved it :wink: 

Assigning the tags didn't take as long as expected, so all of you have your tags!

On 29/11/2016 at 7:47 PM, Jim said:

Definitely thanks for the time, effort and support throughout the contest. Looking forward to see the next one!