Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

26 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

We are going to see only 1 more set though

The Scuttler was the only set revealed in the catalog

Yep! It's really exciting to see another LBM set. These sets are going to do great. Now if clayface would be 100% confirmed to be in one of the sets, that would be great.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

We are going to see only 1 more set though

The Scuttler was the only set revealed in the catalog

When you say that we're only going to see one more set, do you mean officially (at NYCC) or unofficially (through leaks)? Also, if the only other set revealed in the catalogue was the Scuttler, how does that explain CM4Sci revealing the Catwoman's bike set?? Surely if he/she has news of the bike set, it is quite possible that the other sets can be seen through the same means.

I meant through the leaked pics of the catalog

There are only 3 sets in the catalog: the Scuttler and the 2 sets we already saw (confirmed by CM4Sci himself)

CM4Sci got the info of the Catwoman set from one of his sources, as he has plenty of them :classic:

Edited by Robert8

10 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Nice profile pic Sci, really looking forward to seeing the Catman fig :classic:

Noice

17 minutes ago, pittpenguin123 said:

Wait we are getting catman?

Oh boy I cant wait!

Sigh, even Thomas Blake isn't safe from Teen Titans Go

which episode is that though? For research purposes 

2 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Sigh, even Thomas Blake isn't safe from Teen Titans Go

which episode is that though? For research purposes 

It's from Fairly Odd Parents not TTG.

I swear by god I thought that guy was an original character from the Fairy Odd Parents

I've been blind my whole life :wacko:

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I swear by god I thought that guy was an original character from the Fairy Odd Parents

His colors were a nod to the real character, but otherwise he's just a (very intentionally) crappy Batman knockoff. The comics character is a villain who fights with claws and is best buds with Deadshot.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

haha! :P I thought it was an original character too!

... you're not alone.

8 hours ago, Krulis said:

It's from Fairly Odd Parents not TTG.

Well that's ok then. I think *huh*

7 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

@Duncan Young Someone had a rough millenial childhood... :tongue:

Heh, you don't know the half of it. On a holiday abroad my little brother provoked and was stung by a jellyfish and that's not even the worst thing that's happened...

Or maybe I spent 9 years watching Thomas and Friends instead of anything else (You didn't hear that from me though :wink:)

So what has this got to do with the Lego Batman Movie?? Also I thought that the collectible minifigure series would consist of 20 batman varients- not this guy.

5 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

So what has this got to do with the Lego Batman Movie?? Also I thought that the collectible minifigure series would consist of 20 batman varients- not this guy.

No, it's 20 figures, but not all of them are Batman variants. So Catman could show up in there (and I sincerely hope he does).

Wow a lot has happened since I've last been logged in. I may have to update my post on the DC 2017 thread for a few simple reasons. I am still very disappointed that most of this wave is going to consist of vehicles and Batman variants, however I am a little optimistic about a few things. First of all, Sir Gareth has a Question minifigure drawing as his profile picture, and I must say, if that's a hint, then I'll be ecstatic! I love getting new heroes and considering the fact that we're not getting any comic based sets, I'll gladly take any new heroes we can get. And of course, the rumor that we're getting Catman really gives me hope for receiving other characters. I do have one question however, and would like to know if someone could clarify; is the collectible minifigure series going to be 5-6 female characters and 14-15 batman variants, or are the male figures going to include different characters? Strange question I know, but it seems we will expect most if not all of the figures to be Batman variants, and each collectible minifigure line has around 5-6 females so I assume we will receive something along those lines. Or will all 20 be Batman variants? Sorry for being so confused, hope the sets are great.

19 hours ago, Robert8 said:

17 hours ago, makoy said:

haha! :P I thought it was an original character too!

... you're not alone.

That makes 3 of us.

41 minutes ago, Freddy Bricker said:

it seems we will expect most if not all of the figures to be Batman variants

Nope. Some Batman variants, mostly other characters.

3 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

May I inquire as to how you know this??

1 minute ago, LegoShroom said:

May I inquire as to how you know this??

Don't question the Banjo. Never question the Banjo :wink:

But don't worry I can assure you he can be trusted

59 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

@Freddy Bricker It's not a hint, just artistic experience.

Awe man, there goes my hope of this line having some characters that weren't Batman related. So it'll just be a year of Batman variants/characters, and vehicles? Wow, never heard of that before! :grin:

26 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Thanks! Maybe there is some hope for some decent characters left, here I was thinking all we'd get was Batman, nice to know we may see some Robin's along the way too! :laugh: :laugh:. Thanks for everyone providing information, you guys rock, here's to hoping (that's like my catchphrase ha ha).