Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Series 16 are £2.49/£2.50 at the minute and toymasters sells them for £2.99 (*coughs* rip-off!) so maybe they will be go up or toymasters is just ripping off people?

I think that's just toymasters. Zavvi sells them and the Disney figures for £5.99 I think some places are realising the CMFs are somewhat of a sought after item.

I might have just found the bat-boat and the bat-bike.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/NetherCreeper/lego-batman-movie/batboat_and_batbike.png

Unlike all the other original vehicles in this scene, these have play features built into them (bat-boat spring loaded shooters, bat-bike stud shooters) and have the style of the new bat-mobile, including the new fin pieces.

Can anyone confirm this?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/NetherCreeper/lego-batman-movie/batboat_and_batbike.png

Unlike all the other original vehicles in this scene, these have play features built into them (bat-boat spring loaded shooters, bat-bike stud shooters) and have the style of the new bat-mobile, including the new fin pieces.

Can anyone confirm this?

While I can't confirm, I can say that the bat-boat in particular looks super, good spot!

Happy Batman Day, enjoy some news.

One of the sets coming is 70901 Catwoman's Cycle - it includes Catwoman's bike, jewelry store front, Batgirl, Robin, and Catwoman

It will cost $19.99

:laugh:

Edited by CM4Sci

Can anyone confirm this?

Nice catch :) they sure look new and I definitely expect to see those in the sets.

One of the sets coming is 70901 Catwoman's Cycle - it includes Catwoman's bike, jewelry store front, Batgirl, Robin, and Catwoman

It will cost $19.99

Are they the same Batgirl and Robin or are they prelims?

I think I read somewhere the creator of the Ecto-1 IDEAS set was responsible for a lot of the vehicles in the Batcave

It will cost $19.99

That's a great set! 3 great figs (here's hoping it's the same Batgirl from the Lowrider set so I don't have to buy that set), a low price point and what seems to be from your description a fairly neat little set. But seriously though, Catwoman's Cycle is getting old. In the 3 sets she's appeared in (I'm not counting the 60's Batcave here). she's had a Cat-Cycle in 2. And she probably only had the car in the Mighty Micros so it'd fit with the whole theme of little cars. Another Cat-Cycle is kind of overkill, we don't need a third one. C'mon LEGO, be a little more creative.

That's a great set! 3 great figs (here's hoping it's the same Batgirl from the Lowrider set so I don't have to buy that set), a low price point and what seems to be from your description a fairly neat little set. But seriously though, Catwoman's Cycle is getting old. In the 3 sets she's appeared in (I'm not counting the 60's Batcave here). she's had a Cat-Cycle in 2. And she probably only had the car in the Mighty Micros so it'd fit with the whole theme of little cars. Another Cat-Cycle is kind of overkill, we don't need a third one. C'mon LEGO, be a little more creative.

Yeah but a motorcycle fits Catwoman quite well. What I can't understand is why Bane has come in several sets with a drill (the bat-cave, dimensions, mighty micros and I assume another one in the summer wave). The Bat-Cave one made sense, but the others? Really?

Yeah but a motorcycle fits Catwoman quite well. What I can't understand is why Bane has come in several sets with a drill (the bat-cave, dimensions, mighty micros and I assume another one in the summer wave). The Bat-Cave one made sense, but the others? Really?

Thankfully, the only vehicle Bane has in the trailers has no drill, only a six stud shooter.

Wow! Batgirl, Robin and the new Catwoman for $24.99 (CAN)!!! That's pretty awesome! Thanks for the news!

Edited by Ashnflash

True, true, but it'd be nice to have a little diversity.

It will cost $19.99

Is this the smallest set in the line?

Who said that?

delta customs said the freeze set was a small set that came with batman freeze and a hostage

Edited by Falconfan1414

I really doubt Freeze set will be the smallest

I wonder which villain will appear on the smallest set

That means there could be a $15 set and a $13 set or two $13 sets. I'm going to say the second option because the Lego movie did the same thing. But I'm sure nobody knows that at the moment.