Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

remember there is a second wave of sets coming in the summer. so maybe its possible we will get the justice league in those sets.

*after Toy Fair 2017*

Remember guys, the Lego Movie had a third wave. We could still get all those characters we really wanted who weren't in the summer wave. :grin::tongue:

Ya and the best set to come from the Lego Movie was in the third wave and it came with the most awesome figures in really, really cheap sets!

I know its been a while since SDCC, but I was at the WB panel (where the Lego Batman trailer was shown). Before the trailer they had a line-up of all the heroes and villains from the film. I regret not taking any pictures (as I thought it'd be put up online), but the most memorable of all of them, to me, was a perfect Jim Gordon figure. It looked similar to the one from Batman Arkham Knight with bvs Superman's hair in grey. I also remember that I thought the Two-Face figure looked good, even though it was based on the Billy Dee Williams version and I'm pretty sure he had a new hairpiece.

Edit: Oh yeah I also took some pics of the two sets they had on display if anyone is interested.

Edited by halomaster96

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised no one else took pictures. There was like 4,000 people in Hall H and nobody else took a picture of that?

I know its been a while since SDCC, but I was at the WB panel (where the Lego Batman trailer was shown). Before the trailer they had a line-up of all the heroes and villains from the film. I regret not taking any pictures (as I thought it'd be put up online), but the most memorable of all of them, to me, was a perfect Jim Gordon figure. It looked similar to the one from Batman Arkham Knight with bvs Superman's hair in grey. I also remember that I thought the Two-Face figure looked good, even though it was based on the Billy Dee Williams version and I'm pretty sure he had a new hairpiece.

Edit: Oh yeah I also took some pics of the two sets they had on display if anyone is interested.

Any pictures you could share with us, would be greatly appreciated.

That alt face on Batman is certainly unique from any other faces we've seen on him. However, his main "serious" face with the narrow eyes (see official image on page one) may be my favorite face with that cowl.

On the topic of Arkham being a real set or not, I double checked with Captain Unicorn. He is confident in Arkham being a real set, and that it is most likely a D2C set for it's hefty size. The set's name on what he saw was listed as something along the lines of "Arkham Mission".

On the topic of Arkham being a real set or not, I double checked with Captain Unicorn. He is confident in Arkham being a real set, and that it is most likely a D2C set for it's hefty size. The set's name on what he saw was listed as something along the lines of "Arkham Mission".

Sounds cool. If this is true, we are in for a pretty cool year! :grin:

I hope if it is real it has more cells for the villains then the last Arkham and the cells are special for each villains

Edited by Falconfan1414

Do we know the price for this Arkham set?

I expect something gigantic, like $400

Do we know the price for this Arkham set?

I expect something gigantic, like $400

Hahaha I wouldn't count on it. $250 at most.

Question for delta customs, did he see it in the catalog? Or was he just told those details by someone else? If it's in the catalog, that makes things even more confusing. I'm having a hard time believing this arkham asylum rumor now.

Edited by amazingbricks

Intriguing! I hope it's an impressive build this time and not another disappointment like this years batcave.

Question for delta customs, did he see it in the catalog? Or was he just told those details by someone else? If it's in the catalog, that makes things even more confusing. I'm having a hard time believing this arkham asylum rumor now.

No, he doesn't see the catalog, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to see the Ra's Al Ghul set last year. Not trying to say too much about his position, but I'll say that he gets to see more of the set than you could and would in the catalog, including wide release sets and the exclusives.