Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Now that's more like it! Thank you for the comprehensible information, Catanas :tongue:

Edited by Sir Gareth

Catman??? Yeah!!! That much closer to the Secret Six!

Also, this means Tutu Batman is fairly likely. Me likey.

Precisely why I can't wait for Mr Blake. That's four members right? Bane, Harley, Floyd and Blake (of course not all were members at the same time)

It's called "The Bat Pack" in the trailer, no?

Aye, named for "The Rat Pack" I presume. Nothing to do with Disco, more a Crooner!

I suppose I could confirm the Croc set too. Not much to add to that apart from he has an 8 ball for the gearstick.

Oh, and my facts were perfectly comprehendible :P

Edited by Catanas

Aye, named for "The Rat Pack" I presume. Nothing to do with Disco, more a Crooner!

I suppose I could confirm the Croc set too. Not much to add to that apart from he has an 8 ball for the gearstick.

That is beautiful. Best gearstick ever.

Catanas my man thanks for all the info but I will say I thought all the riddles were pretty fun, but I can see why people would get mad about it. I thought it was a fun and cool way of hinting at info. Anyway, though, kinda bummed that there's no Arkham, but I'm loving all these mini figures. This really just sounds like the epitome of a Batman wave. Also, Sir Gareth, loving the Question profile pic, one of my favorite superheroes.

Edited by KingSpoozle

A lot of people get so mad when people post vague hints :laugh: it's so funny seeing how angry they get. They hate some of us for it!

Thanks for the information Catanas!

Oh, and my facts were perfectly comprehendible :P

That's so awesome! Thanks for all the info! Any more CMF reveals?

Awesome info. So whats that now, 3 bat vehicles confirmed? Hope more to come.

Actually, from what I understood, only two; the bat-mobile and the bat-wing. The Scuttler was confirmed to be the bat-wing.

Catanas my man thanks for all the info but I will say I thought all the riddles were pretty fun, but I can see why people would get mad about it. I thought it was a fun and cool way of hinting at info. Anyway, though, kinda bummed that there's no Arkham, but I'm loving all these mini figures. This really just sounds like the epitome of a Batman wave. Also, Sir Gareth, loving the Question profile pic, one of my favorite superheroes.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure "your man" is a woman. I could be wrong... :grin:

Batboat from the batcave?

Need more bat vehicles

WHY DO WE NEED MORE :sceptic: We have more than enough already!!!

All those villains appear in the basic wave of sets (Of which there are 12), apart from Bane and Two Face. They could possibly be in D2C/Exclusives.

Scarecrow doesn't look like that and has an alternate outfit.

Catwoman has had a race change like Batgirl.

Freeze is a figure inside that mech with a printed armour piece.

Clayface has the 6 stud shooters in his arms.

All the other figures look pretty much exactly like you see them there.

After looking back, The Scuttler is the Batwing Delta described. It's the second highest priced set, and still probably my favourite set due the the uniqueness of it.

In the CMF There will be a brown cowl... and a pink one.

And yes, Catman.

Sorry for being 'morally wrong' and only sharing what I'm comfortable with.

So Catwoman has a race change wow I did not expect that! If you don't mind me asking what is her skin tone if I don't mind. Because I could use for one of my custom figures!

So Catwoman has a race change wow I did not expect that! If you don't mind me asking what is her skin tone if I don't mind. Because I could use for one of my custom figures!

This was said last page:

Light Nougat to Nougat, as seen in the trailer.

Edited by JJS8_Mind

Could someone post an image of it because I can't find it. I mean Batgirl was shown but where was Catwoman shown unmasked? Thanks!

Edited by LegoMcBoss2004