Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Personally I'm not a fan of big figs, I'm not too sure why but they just aren't for me. My favourate Bane has to be TDKR version in my opinion. :grin:

That one was a great fig. I do hope we get this bigfig Bane, though; I doubt his appearance here would keep his true comics look from ever happening in the normal DC sets.

Hmm sorry for my ignorance, but the girl with red ponytail and purple gown must be batgirl right? But who's the hillary clinton look alike?

where did you get the minifigure in your profile pic? is it a moc? if so what figures did you use?

1471371010[/url]' post='2637251']

This is the only Bob I want when it comes to the Lego Batman Movie minifigures...

Right? I clicked 'latest unread' only to find out that we were talking about some hot dog vendor.

EDIT: Oh I'm sorry, KEBAB vendor

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

This is the only Bob I want when it comes to the Lego Batman Movie minifigures...

600px-Batman-Colt3-e1376098568390.jpg?resize=450%2C252

I'd love that just for the jacket!

Some more suits to add to the collection! I can't believe I wasn't looking forward to this theme originally, just jumping to conclusions as usual.

I'm so ready for more official pictures of the sets :wub:

I couldn't agree more :)

That arkham set is going to be amazing. Now if I could just hear about what set clayface is going to be in...

Edited by amazingbricks

I couldn't agree more :)

That arkham set is going to be amazing. Now if I could just hear about what set clayface is going to be in...

Delta customs posted that he would be in a set with batman and the mayor

So, maybe the set is going to be like Infernox captures the Queen

IMAGES-aHR0cDovL3d3dy50b3lzcnVzLmNvLnVrL3Byb2R1Y3RzL2ltYWdlcy9sYXJnZS9UUlVQMjIwNzc2MDAwMV9DRjAwMDEuanBn.JPEG

Infernox is a $25 set

So, maybe the set is going to be like Infernox captures the Queen

(insert picture)

Infernox is a $25 set

That's exactly what I think it will be like,but instead of a weapon, different hand attachments, like a hammer, or something like that.

Hello, I bring news! There will be two dimensions packs, yes Clayface will look kind of like infernox, and the Arkham is most likely a $130 set. In dimensions Robin from TTG will transform into LBM Robin, Batman (LBM) will be able to change suits in game, LBM Batman will interact with Batman from the starter pack, and The Joker will have different versions throughout the sets.

P.S. Robin will be in one of the smaller sets (Similar to the melting chamber set, but bigger I think)

Edited by Captain Nemo
Removed Duplicate Text

Hello, I bring news! There will be two dimensions packs, yes Clayface will look kind of like infernox, and the Arkham is most likely a $130 set. In dimensions Robin from TTG will transform into LBM Robin, Batman (LBM) will be able to change suits in game, LBM Batman will interact with Batman from the starter pack, and The Joker will have different versions throughout the sets.

P.S. Robin will be in one of the smaller sets (Similar to the melting chamber set, but bigger I think)

Where did all this information come from?

Also, so still no word on big fig Bane??

Everyone needs to start on a forum somewhere..

I don't mean because he's 'joined Eurobricks' what I mean is because he claims to have information. We've had to many false users on here so excuse me if my trust is a little shaken by the fact that he joined today.

I like the sound of Robin being in a cheap set :classic:

Just realized Arkham has 12 minifigures. I think the Arkham should be a D2C set, no regular set has 12 minifigures.

Edited by amazingbricks