Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

If the quality of the sets are as great as TLBM then count me in! Would be weird to get a third CMF series based around Batman :cry_happy:

2 hours ago, RyanMe said:

According to TLBM director Chris McKay, on twitter, they are currently working on TLBM 2!!!!!  More great sets and minifigures to come!?!?!?!?! 

That just made my day. Awesome! :thumbup:

For all talk about the movie itself, a thread has been prepared here:

What about the sets, I mean this thread hasn’t been restricted to a year but start a new thread or carry on using this one?

Damn and I just completed my rogues gallery, here we go again. I think TLBM theme was one of my all time favorites, so I hope this is true and we get some great sets. In the mean time I better start clearing some shelf space even though it's likely to be years away. Still have a couple of sets to get from the first one though. 

4 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

Since we're talking about a sequel now, I suppose a new thread would be appropriate.

Yes but I think the movie will come in like 2021.

I think it would be too early for a thread.

2021? Hmmm I guess that gives me just enough time to bring my wallet back from the dead Frankenstein style. #hyped I wonder if the lego movie 2 will have any effect on the kind of sets we'll get sInce that appears to be apocalypse wasteland mad max style, are there any rogues that would fit that description? 

16 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

2021? Hmmm I guess that gives me just enough time to bring my wallet back from the dead Frankenstein style.

Also if TLM2 bombs at the box office, I really doubt they will go ahead with this.

So, we have to wait

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Yes but I think the movie will come in like 2021.

I think it would be too early for a thread.

2021 is a pretty good estimate.

Let’s take that tweet with a grain of salt for now...developing a film is way different than actively working on a green-lit one. So that is by no means confirmation a LBM2 is happening. :sceptic: